No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury

What do people think of this youngster, He is 6" 9, has a decent ametuer pedigree and has shown some promise in his first two pro fights, in fact his second pro fight was against a dangerous jouyneyman type fighter. I think he will do ok, as he seems to be much better than Valuev and Valuev is a world champion.

Saw his 2nd pro fight...he's a huge unit. The power is there, he'll blow most guys away at the domestic level thru sheer size/power. Like to watch him progress.

Comment

I like this kid, look forward to see him progressing ,hopefully he can go all the way

Comment

He seems to be a good prospect, but its always difficult to tell until he fights a good boxer with some pop and we dont know how good his chin is. but overall he seems decent.

Comment

His dad annoys the **** out of me.

Comment

I wouldn't say that he's better than Valuev, but he does seem to have some potential.

A lot will depend upon him developing a more patient style with a good jab. He won't be able to throw nothing but hooks and uppercuts once he steps up in class.

Hopefully he'll look at Tye Fields in order to decide what not to do in the ring, at least until we find out what kind of chin he has.

Comment

I liked his second fight but there were some low blows coming from the big man.

Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I wouldn't say that he's better than Valuev, but he does seem to have some potential.

A lot will depend upon him developing a more patient style with a good jab. He won't be able to throw nothing but hooks and uppercuts once he steps up in class.

Hopefully he'll look at Tye Fields in order to decide what not to do in the ring, at least until we find out what kind of chin he has.
                Yeah he seems to be very open to any sort of counter punch but he still a work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                  His dad annoys the **** out of me.
                  yeah me 2........

Comment

Tyson Fury is a bum, if he were French you limeys would admit it.

Comment

Working...
                    X