Chute Boxe & Randleman are dealing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chute Boxe & Randleman are dealing

from http://tatame.com/ingles/index.htm

Kevin Randleman may come to Brazil to train at Chute Boxe for the upcoming phases of Pride GP Heavyweight. Randleman and Rudimar Fedrigo, Chute Boxe's leader are dealing and the American fighter would go to Curitiba in June, to get ready for the following phase of the GP, which happens on next June 20th. The agreement came after Randleman's fight against Mirko Cro Cop on last April 25th.

- We really talked before his fight and Randleman said we would appreciate to go to Brazil and train with us - explains Fedrigo, adding: "When I arrived in Brazil, Sérgio Cunha (CB Japan's representative) called me and told me about an interview conceded by Randleman to Japan. During this interview, the American talked about the desire to get ready to the GP at Chute Boxe.

During the pre fight chat, Rudimar passed a little bit about his knowledge against the Croatian, who drew with Wanderlei Silva at Pride 20, in April of 2002. "I gave him some tips about Mirko's game. Like make the distance between them shorter and other things. When he stepped inside the ring, Randleman did everything right," commented Chute Boxe's leader

nice, randleman could pick up some extra knowledge from the chute boxe team for sure. I hope he does this

Comment

Both Randleman and Silva should really gain from this.

Comment

I think Silva wants to help out Randleman because Randleman knocked out Cro Cop. This should really help Kevin out. It looks like he finally has his head in the game

Comment

Good ****.

Comment

Are they dealing crack or the chronic?

Comment

lol... thats the first thing that came to mind when reading the title. lol.

Comment

hey creed-----we can do without hockey updates, thanx

Comment

Randleman could really benefit by learning to use those knees while standing. Also, who knows how good his striking could get from working with them, after all, he did beat both Cro-cop and Ninja with his hands.

Comment

Working...
                  X