No announcement yet.

Debut bout coming up!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debut bout coming up!!!

My coach just rang me at work and I could be having my debut bout at Super Heavyweight on 20th October! I can’t wait!!! Any advise for a first timer? What was your first bout like?

“Little Simon”
    Edmonton Eagles ABC
    http://warriorboxing.com/abc/club_br...20Eagles%20ABC

Originally posted by Darkstranger View Post
    My coach just rang me at work and I could be having my debut bout at Super Heavyweight on 20th October! I can’t wait!!! Any advise for a first timer? What was your first bout like?

“Little Simon”
    Edmonton Eagles ABC
    http://warriorboxing.com/abc/club_br...20Eagles%20ABC

congratulations man and good luck. the first bout is the worst cuz of the anxiousness to jus "get it over with already" and the jitters and nervousness that goes along with it. jus condition urself properly and work as hard as u can before the bout. keep loose at the weigh ins and stay calm when ur gettin checked by the doctor. u'll be nervous until they call ur name and u walk to the ring, after the fight, u'll forget y u were so nervous, win or lose, its a great feeling. good luck man.

Comment

Is your club new in London, never herd of you b4 and can see on warrior, alot of your fighter have not had a bout yet.

Comment

hey congrats stranger..thats awesome..I had a big weekend of sparring and did real well and cant wait til a fight. My advice is stay loose man...snap em!!

Comment

Originally posted by British Pitbull View Post
          Is your club new in London, never herd of you b4 and can see on warrior, alot of your fighter have not had a bout yet.

Yeah it's newly established. It was running for a while as a community thing but they got lottery funding and backing from the local council. They moved into new premises and became a proper ABC. It was good for me as I'm 28 and t my age it can be hard getting into a club.

You box for a club bro?

Comment

My advice for a first fight. Be aggressive, that'll win a lot of fights in the beginning.

Comment

awwww ****, i seen u post about trainin n **** before..

good to see u have got ur first fight lined up already...

my advice / 2 cents is...

seems like u got called pretty quickly for a fight, which means ur trainers believe in u and think u will do well.. go into the fight with that in ur head... confidence is key...

do what u do in there...

just be comfortable and stay calm until the fight begins....

adapt to whatever ur opponent does
              be smart

use ur brain b4 u use ur fists...

look at him

stay outside and move in at the right times

throw punches with bad intentions...

stick that jab

combinations

HEART
              DETERMINATION

dont stop until its done, 3 rounds aint ****

good luck my brotha

Comment

Yep, Keep your hands up and throw a lot of punches! You'll be OK! Don't take yourself too serious.
                Have Fun!
                Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                X