Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican tribute thread

Post your favorite video of Mexican boxers
    I like this vid

not really feeling the song, but it's good quality footage.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

not really feeling the song, but it's good quality footage.
      You have some good taste but fck barrera. You should post sum marquez vids. Now thats a great boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        You have some good taste but fck barrera. You should post sum marquez vids. Now thats a great boxer.
        haha, why don't you like barrera? and here's some.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          haha, why don't you like barrera? and here's some.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
          Bc he is a dick. The sucker punch he gave to morales and that other black guy. The way he punched marquez while he was down or the way he got hameds head. I believe he also insulted morales by saying sum bullsht about him looking like an indio or sumting.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
            Bc he is a dick. The sucker punch he gave to morales and that other black guy. The way he punched marquez while he was down or the way he got hameds head. I believe he also insulted morales by saying sum bullsht about him looking like an indio or sumting.
            yeah, dude was a bit dirty in his day. i've been fan of his ever since the hamed fight though. i still remember my fam getting together watch it, i was like in the 5th grade or something man, time flies.

here's some other ones i just found right now.

Comment

Two very good Highlight reels,

This one is the best Marco Antonio Barrera Highlight Reel, best one I've seen on YT

Comment

Rafael Marquez

Comment

Comment

one of my favorite fighters even if he isnt the best out there

Comment

Working...
                    X