No announcement yet.

Who wins: 2010 Margarito vs 2011 vic ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: 2010 Margarito vs 2011 vic ortiz

How do you think a fight would play out between the Margarito that fought pacquiao against the Ortiz that fought Berto than went a few rounds against Floyd. I got Margo by late stoppage tbh.
    Margarito
    81.82%
    Ortiz
    18.18%

I'll take any Margarito over Ortiz, any. I think it'll be interesting early, Ortiz having a lot of success but eventually Margarito snatches his heart.

Comment

lopez broke ortiz jaw ...margo would've cracked his skull to his ribcage

Comment

I don't think that version of Margarito beats any top fighter personally.

Comment

Ortiz will come out strong but Margarito will keep coming forward and break his will.

Comment

Even that version of Margarito would probably wear down Ortiz.

Comment

I don't think Margarito in 2011-2012 beats any top fighter, any decent one at least.

Comment

hell , even margarito jr in bam bam rios would've made victor ortiz beg for mercy...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I don't think Margarito in 2011-2012 beats any top fighter, any decent one at least.
                  What about the 2010 version the one that fought pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Well unless your saying Ortiz is decent, he's still a weak minded mentally unstable fighter, Margarito snatches his heart. If Margarito so much smiles after getting clipped with punches, Ortiz would think he's in there with Satan and opt out.

Comment

Working...
                    X