No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr.'s Booking Sheet For Drunk Driving Arrest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr.'s Booking Sheet For Drunk Driving Arrest

BoxingScene.com as obtained a booking sheet, from the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, for WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Chavez, 25-years-old, was arrested in Los Angeles on January 22 and charged with drunk driving. He was arrested at 4:38am, booked at the Los Angeles County Jail at 7:19am and released with a citation at 10:25am. Chavez has to appear at Los Angeles Superior Court on March 16th. ******.com first reported the story.

[Click Here To Read More]

sad...a slap on the wrist. should throw the book at him. Drunk driving kills innocent people.

Comment

****in pinchi Boracho! El gordo is just a freakin burrito eatin tectate drink fat drunk! Hope he gets his ass handed to him tonight! Everyone can c what a fraud he is like Canello !

Comment

he's the man if he still whoops Rubio.

Comment

No wonder Jr. has a hard time making weight, that beer belly is full of Dos X!

Comment

Crackhead even tho having a drunk sheet would be kind of cool but I dont want one now that I think about it. I hope Julia gets the booze knocked out of him tonight..

Comment

What the Hell is Pinchi... is he from Pokemon. Pinche Jotto

Comment

no dedication. is that rubio upset looking better now? wheres freddie roach and ariza? no discipline

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                  ****in pinchi Boracho! El gordo is just a freakin burrito eatin tectate drink fat drunk! Hope he gets his ass handed to him tonight! Everyone can c what a fraud he is like Canello !
                  Burrito & Tecates>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>****lings & Malt liquor.

Comment

fat drunk cow

Comment

Working...
                    X