No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Bute: No Cloud or Pavlik; Pascal-Cloud in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Bute: No Cloud or Pavlik; Pascal-Cloud in 2012

Don Majeski, matchmaker for IBF 168-pound champion Lucian Bute, told BoxingScene.com that Bute is not going to face the IBF's 175-pound champion, Tavoris Cloud, on November 5th. In an earlier report on BoxingScene, Cloud's trainer Al Bonani stated that Majeski reached out to explore a possible Bute-Cloud encounter for the fall. No chance, says Majeski - and Kelly Pavlik is no longer a consideration after turning down a guarantee of $1.35 million dollars.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course not, go fight an ancient Glen Johnson you cherry picking loser. Yeshhhhhhhhh, Bute gets to beat up on his grandfather that he spars with all the time with.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Don Majeski, matchmaker for IBF 168-pound champion Lucian Bute, told BoxingScene.com that Bute is not going to face the IBF's 175-pound champion, Tavoris Cloud, on November 5th. In an earlier report on BoxingScene, Cloud's trainer Al Bonani stated that Majeski reached out to explore a possible Bute-Cloud encounter for the fall. No chance, says Majeski - and Kelly Pavlik is no longer a consideration after turning down a guarantee of $1.35 million dollars.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Haha i was just checking out the other thread and said to myself, no way bute fights tavoris.

Comment

Waiting to fight the winner of the super six.
        Ward or Froch either way canada loses a champion.

Comment

bute u better fight someone good.Your last two opponents dont do it
          for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3
            why doesn't he go after the winner or Hopkins/Dawson ??
            Because he likes holding onto his 0. He knows the casual fans like licking their chops at fighters with their beautiful 0.

Comment

cloud/pascal would be a good scrap

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                cloud/pascal would be a good scrap
                I rather Bute fight one of them, sick of Bute fighting softer opponents. We all already know Cloud and Pascal are real warriors and go after the best. Pascal said Bute ducked him too.

I know people are happy about Bute/Johnson fight except for me because they're sparring partners and Bute knows Johnson very well. I just see that fight being a sparring match with Bute coming out the clear victor.

Comment

Bute would flat out destroy Pascal who's a glorified B level fighter who caught the break of his life with that fluke win over Dawson -- Cloud beats Pascal also -- Bute should be a solid favorite against Cloud but it would be an interesting fight with Cloud a live underdog

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                    Bute would flat out destroy Pascal who's a glorified B level fighter who caught the break of his life with that fluke win over Dawson -- Cloud beats Pascal also -- Bute should be a solid favorite against Cloud but it would be an interesting fight with Cloud a live underdog
                    bute would destroy him rite? yet he refuses to fight him. shut up man.

Comment

Working...
                    X