Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Trinidad use the same cheat as Margarito or another tactic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
    tito had tape on the skin and used alot of tape, making his hands like rocks, almost as bad as plaster. its a way to make your hands hard without getting cought
    WRONG... TITO applied more gauze around the tape that was border line legal!!!! Maragrito USED PLASTER OF PARIS!!!!! MARGARITO CHEATED

Comment

What I've always found suspicious is that Nazim Richardson pointed the illegal wraps out both times
      I wonder what Richardson did in Kelly Pavlik's dressing room on the night of Pavlik-Hopkins.

Comment

in one quick word. NO

Comment

Trinidad didn't use plaster.

Comment

I'm with mangler jr on this one ; from my understanding Tito was just using a bit more gauze that what was normally used, whereas Margarito was using a substance similar ot plaster.

I'm also with Dominicano on this one ; in that both Joppy and Whitaker went on record saying that Trinidad hit them harder than they've ever been hit before, and Whitaker took it a step further and said it felt as hard as a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I'm with mangler jr on this one ; from my understanding Tito was just using a bit more gauze that what was normally used, whereas Margarito was using a substance similar ot plaster.

I'm also with Dominicano on this one ; in that both Joppy and Whitaker went on record saying that Trinidad hit them harder than they've ever been hit before, and Whitaker took it a step further and said it felt as hard as a rock.
              I think it was Fernando Vargas who said that Tito's punches had a different feel to that of previous blows (no ****) Fernie had felt.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                It's well know that both of these guys wrap their hands illegally, but my question is did Trinidad use the same gimmick as Margarito or another style?
                stop posting. youre the guy who promised to retire in this forum if pac beats hatton. take your **** somewhere else

Comment

Working...
                X