No announcement yet.

No way she is 12 years old? Dayum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
    I can't believe how many of you dumbasses clicked the link knowing it was a 12 year old girl. I can just send them to my mates house who gave it me on msn. The cycle continues.
    Could have been anything, I definitely didn't expect a nude 12 year old girl as i didn't think you'd be sick enough to do that ... And thank **** i didn't get one as the site is banned.

But the fact that you found and know about that site and posted it here ... ****ing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      sense of humor? you think visiting a website having your IP recorded is sense of humor?

seriously, you need help :smh:.
      Yeah ohh an ip address. Its not hard to change ya ip dumbass perve.

This is on some Naz-Fan level ****.

Comment

It's funny how he changed his initial post now.. did anyone get a screen shot? post if you did for proof!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
          smh @ these kids snitchin...stop cryin about this and move on to the next thread.
          your stupid he just got some members to click a phish link trying to get them in trouble for child ****...that is unacceptable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
              Could have been anything, I definitely didn't expect a nude 12 year old girl as i didn't think you'd be sick enough to do that ... And thank **** i didn't get one as the site is banned.

But the fact that you found and know about that site and posted it here ... ****ing wrong.
              My mate sent it me. But, the fact this has 5 pages and most are pissed cos they clicked it showed we have a lot of old perves on here. Btw, its a FAKE site.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                It's funny how he changed his initial post now.. did anyone get a screen shot? post if you did for proof!
                i did.......

just incase :lol:.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
                  That's exactly what I did Peebs, always check first.

I'm gonna report him for two reasons.

1. Being a ****
                  2. Impersonating a black man (Note: Black men are not ****s, nor peados)

.....lol lol I always wait for someone else to fall for the set ups. Occasionaly I will be had, but I usually avoid the "you spin me right round" moment. I never report anyone but I reported him for that stupid ****. It went beyond trying to be funny and own a few people.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
                    Yeah ohh an ip address. Its not hard to change ya ip dumbass perve.

This is on some Naz-Fan level ****.
                    um you realize even if you change your IP you still have the same provider so either way it will be similar? unless you have 3 different cable companies or some **** which I doubt.

get a life loser trying to get these innocent guys in trouble cause someone duped you to click that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      Someone said they did. I might put it back. I made no one click it.

Comment

Working...
                      X