Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Floyd doesn't even have a guy as dangerous as Clottey on his damn WW resume. That's just sad.

Watch Flowmos give Floyd for the win, because Manny shut him out.

"If Manny could do it, so can Floyd!"

LMFAO. Pacquiao is a non stop puncher with movement and angles. Clottey didn't even have a chance to reset, at all.

Floyd is a single shot puncher, with movement and defense. Clottey's ass whooping on Judah, shows he can deal with a boxer, and give them trouble.
    :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Floyd is greater than Pacquiao, live with that
      I know i know...hes better at ducking fights...hes better at cherry picking...
      I get it i really do. Thanks for your brilliant insight.

:AYWOoD:

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        I am sure he will but it won't mean as much as he thinks it does. He will be in the Joe Calzaghe group of fighters. Guys that have respected talent and kept their "0" but no notable fights that they dared to be great in.
        When someone brings up his name it will be about the guys he could have fought but didn't instead of him being up there with the all time greats.
        Not fighting Pacquiao when they were both prime hurts his legacy IMHO.
        Lot of truth to this.

The only guy out there near enough his weight that is an actual risk for Floyd is Martinez, imo.

I don't expect to see this fight made.

Yeah, he probably retires w/his 0 and I don't see him going broke and needing to come back for the dough.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Rich coward...yeah we get it!!!

That's it .... if it was just about money, Floyd would have fought Manny already. The risk was too high.

Comment

• No he will certainly stick around way to long and all it will take is a bit more slippage for him to lose a decision. He may never get whomped on because he will always fight in a way that prevents that but lose all that takes is convincing two judges you did better in 6 or 7 rounds~

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Of course he will. Ask his uncle. Who believes because Chavez jr dropped Martinez, Floyd would ko him. Therefore he feels Floyd should fight Pacman, Marquez & Bradley. Since his word is law on koing Martinez.

Floyd's spent a career only taking the fights he knows he's supposed to win. I don't see how anyone can expect different from him in his final fights.
              I voted YES for this very reason. And I hope at the end of his career that ZERO will enhance the legend that Floyd.

Comment

• He may very well retire undefeated. I don't really respect undefeated records. To me, it's a sign that you didn't really fight the biggest threats you could have. Styles make fights, and every fighter has his cryptonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yes, they are nothing alike.

Mayweather actually fought ranked fighters in his career.
                  Yeah, Baldomir was ranked #1 wasn't he?

LMAO...What, you forget about Lacy being the undefeated IBF champ when Calzaghe ended his career? How about Kessler being the undefeated WBC champ when Joe broke him to pieces? Not to mention the record 21 defenses of the WBO SMW belt he had? How about when he moved up in weight and smacked Hopkins around and took his LHW Ring belt?

I'd imagine he fought quite a few ranked guys during that run whether you choose to acknowledge them or not.
                  Last edited by mathed; 02-02-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Yeah, Baldomir was ranked #1 wasn't he?

LMAO...What, you forget about Lacy being the undefeated IBF champ when Calzaghe ended his career? How about Kessler being the undefeated WBC champ when Joe broke him to pieces? Not to mention the record 21 defenses of the WBO SMW belt he had?

I'd imagine he fought quite a few ranked guys during that run whether you choose to acknowledge them or not.
                    You laugh at Baldomir then mention Lacy for Calzaghe. Are they really that different in class?

And you just named the ONLY fighters in Calzaghe's entire career that were in the Top 5 in his division when he fought them. There is no one else. Yes, three people who were ranked in the Top 5 in his divison in his entire career.

If you'd imagine he' fought quite a few ranked guys during his run, why don't you name them?

You can't, because there is barely any.

He fought 3 fighters in his entire career who were in the Top 5 in his weight class. He only fought a handful of fighters that were even in the bottom half of the top 10.

Comment

• Can't vote on such a clownish poll. My answer is not on there.

My answer is, if he fights beyond 2013, no he will not retire undefeated. When he loses, he will probably lose by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X