No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Molina Warns: Nobody Hits Harder Than Me at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Molina Warns: Nobody Hits Harder Than Me at 140

John Molina has been called a lot of things throughout his professional career.

One thing he has been called more so lately has been the word “underdog.” He has embraced that label a great deal, wearing it on his shield as a badge of honor.

As an underdog, he has scored some dramatic knockout victories. But he has also suffered some heartbreaking losses as an underdog as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If DeMarco rocked his world in 1 round, Matthysse is going to kill him.

Comment

I'm so fucking hyped to see Matty tonight. Can't wait!!!

Comment

Hi John. Good luck in your upcoming fight.

Comment

Nooooo way!!!!

Comment

So he's going to have to learn the hard way.

Every Matthysse opponent, even the 3 he lost to, say he's the hardest puncher they've ever seen.

Comment

If mathy does end up knocking him out it's going to be a highlight to rewatch over and over again he looks like a fukin tree compared to his midget self ..If molina keeps the distance and he usually doesn't he could easily outwork mathy with his extra long reach and height

Comment

Expect Matthysee To Beat The **** Out Of This Mouth

Then let's ask this rube why he took such a beatdown after Molina proclaimed nobody hits harder than him. How about, shut up and train, shut up show up and win your fight. Why make all these admissions so when it goes sideways for you, you don't look like the uneducated from the streets???? Boner got his beatdown, Bradley got his, Curtis Stevens got his, David Haye got his, Zab Judah got his, as did Paulie Mags. Just shut the phukk up train and put on a great fight.

Comment

Molina made Mickey Bey do the stanky legg, but i don't think his power will hurt matthysse.

Matty Ice KO in 3

Comment

Molina looks like a very nice guy. Havent really seen much of him so I dont know how much of a chance he has. The couple clips I saw of him, he doesnt seem very skilled, just a kid with guts, strong and capable of taking some punches but that's it. Am I missing anything here?

Comment

Working...
                    X