Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much $$$ does roger mayweather make???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger said he when he trains Floyd, he makes more than half the boxers

Comment

Why all the hate?
      I'm sure Roger has no worries financially, hes gets his trainer fee and hes not just some guy to Floyd, thats his uncle so you know he breaks him off proper.
      On top of that hes a trainer to the higest paid boxer in history so he makes more than any trainer in boxing. also he trains other people and was a two time world champion so hes used to having finances.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        floyd's a greeedy mofoker so problaly around 5k per fight...
        You can say what you want to about him but greedy doesn't fit. He's always giving back and donating money

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
          On my way to the weigh in for Mayweather Ortiz me and my friend had a long coversation with Roger. We still had time to kill so me and my friend wanted food. So did Roger. We figured we would try to the Wolfgang Puck place in the MGM. Roger said forget that and went to nathans. it was the best boxing conversation I have ever had.
          He sounds like a cool guy. You mind sharing what he talked about?

Comment

He makes enough to have a decent looking house, judging from past 24/7 footage. I'd say a somewhere from 500k-1.0M a fight, plus I'm sure if he needed money Floyd would help him out.

Comment

very very little. he still looks like a crackhead and wears bum clothing and doesn't fix his teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                very very little. he still looks like a crackhead and wears bum clothing and doesn't fix his teeth.
                so do many multi million dollar rock stars

when u get to his age u'll less likely care about looking like a hollywood model and more about making money from something u love.

most old age men arent image obsessed

roger is a eccentric character

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  floyd's a greeedy mofoker so problaly around 5k per fight...
                  Floyd and greed don't go together

Floyd spends, spends and spends on anyone who is around him and gives large sums to charities

People like Floyd are good for the economy, the more big spenders you have the better ur country thrives...

50 cent said Floyd is easy to take advantage of, as he will give anyone money, whoever needs it and buy gifts for them etc,,,

Thats not a greedy guy

Comment

roger would come to my old work in vegas and would want used suspension parts on his mercedes. true story. cool cat nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by suzukigsxr06 View Post
                      roger would come to my old work in vegas and would want used suspension parts on his mercedes. true story. cool cat nevertheless.

Comment

Working...
                      X