No announcement yet.

[New Video] Floyd Mayweather Talks Wrestlemania & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I know this is completely random, but I was flipping channels and saw the worst wrestling match I've ever seen on Raw this week. Two women I've never heard of, they were both so bad. I've never seen any pro wrestlers so bad at selling moves.
    Wrestling in general these days is a parody of what it once was.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I know this is completely random, but I was flipping channels and saw the worst wrestling match I've ever seen on Raw this week. Two women I've never heard of, they were both so bad. I've never seen any pro wrestlers so bad at selling moves.
      You're talking about Layla and Natalya (the daughter of Jim 'Anvil' Neidhart). Saying that WWE is a shell of its former self would be a complement at this point lol. The money that Floyd is getting must be good if he continues to associate himself with the product, good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Floyds right, he doesn't do the same numbers as Pac. He does less on a annual basis.

And what people need to realize is everytime he says Pac needs to do OSDT thats - a flat out duck and hasn't been a issue in years.

And lmao at him being a romney supporter
        Return of the ATG
        What it do Check hooks?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Is Pac even relevant anymore? I mean what has he accomplished since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009?

Moral to this radio clip is that Floyd is about to make another easy 20 million just to appear on Wrestlemania..... while Pac is irrelevant who is looking to fight a 40 year old LW at WW for a 4th time.

Like I said years ago, when Bob is ready he will make the fight. It's what he has been doing for decades.
          I can't believe you actually think that he made $20 million the last time he appeared on Wrestlemania. It was all part of the storyline to sell the Big Show match. Floyd probably made $500K or $1 million at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            Didn't Pac agreed for this stupid test about a zillion times by now? And Floyd keep bringing that up......zzzzzz....what a duck
            Maybe officially he hasnt , you ever thought of that ! after all so much bullsheeeet gets quoted thats not official , like Arum being lying to the public and media for years .

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              That's all it was ever going to be. Bob knows his lie will be proven a lie once he allows Pac to fight Floyd which is why Bob is taking every option he can first before cashing out vs Floyd in Pac's very last fight. Like every fighter Floyd fights, Pac will be labeled as a bum, has been, easy fight that Floyd cherry picked.

People will write Pac off so fast as a cowardly bum who ducked testing all these years while saying Floyd is a disgraceful coward who is ducking Martinez and Andre Ward because he is truly scared for his life.
              this is the truth.if floyd would have beat pacquiao 2 years ago manny still would of been to small and not on the same level as floyd i don't know why people act as if floyd would have fought pacquiao already it would of changed how people look at him

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                this is the truth.if floyd would have beat pacquiao 2 years ago manny still would of been to small and not on the same level as floyd i don't know why people act as if floyd would have fought pacquiao already it would of changed how people look at him
                It really wouldn't have, just look at my sig for proof. If Floyd would have fought Pac 2 or even 3 years ago Bob wouldn't have the cash cow that he has now. People would claiming that Floyd is a scared coward and wont fight Martinez or Ward or someone else.

Their will ALWAYS be someone else. Bob just capitalized with Pac by using Floyd's name. Bob is very smart and I picked up on his agenda years ago. When Bob is ready, he will make the fight. Some people just love to ignore this because they hate Floyd and don't want to see Pac for what he truly is.

Bob did one hell of a job tricking certain fans and the media into thinking Pac was the next guy to beat Floyd. Bob used that and ran with it. Made millions and now that people realized they where fooled, Pac's stock is dropping which displays just how bad Pac's stock would have been if he had fought Floyd years ago.

Without the idea of being the guy to beat Floyd, Pac would be irrelevant. Again Bob being as smart as he is understands that.

Comment

Working...
                X