No announcement yet.

I have this girl that got it bad like Usher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    harsh but a ***** like that needs it done to her,if not you then there will be somebody else,she will leave that poor **** one day and take half of his stuff after cheating on him all the way through their relationship

if she dies-she dies

Comment

when u get her in the car.. grab her hands and shove it down ur pants... its all good from that on... trust me

Comment

I can't blame you I just feel a little bad for her husband. If I were her man I wouldn't be mad at you if you just came out and told me. I'd respect you for being a man and letting me know this ***** a hoe so I can move on with my life.

Comment

Comment

Man, marriage ain't no joke. You better make sure she is done with him and HE knows it, otherwise your ass is getting quick scoped homie. Sometimes it's best to just let that ONE go and get on with your life.

I know it sounds cliche, but there's plenty of fish in the sea, you'll find someone else, assuming you ain't an overweight, balding, jobless loser.

Comment

This story sounds like that of Devin The Dude's "Somebody Else's Wife"

Comment

That's messed up. I swear, to avoid this, i'm gonna need to get like a really nerdy, geeky, wife.

Comment

just enjoy it while it lasts bro

sounds f'ed up for her kids but hell if she wasnt doing it with u she'd probably find someone else

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                    Naw, I'm good. I'm just trying to be a good friend to her.

good friend = offering cack.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      That's messed up. I swear, to avoid this, i'm gonna need to get like a really nerdy, geeky, wife.
                      thats the exact reason people choose to not commit

Comment

Working...
                      X