Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley - Delahoya Round 12 - How He Do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Slight tangent, but those shots didn't end Margarito's career. It was Pacquiao fracturing his orbital bone and Cotto beating on it for 9 rounds which ended his career.
    Nazim ended Margarito's career.

Marg's resume after the plaster scandal.
    1 loss by TKO
    1 loss by UD
    1 win
    1 loss by RTD

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      Nazim ended Margarito's career.

Marg's resume after the plaster scandal.
      1 loss by TKO
      1 loss by UD
      1 win
      1 loss by RTD
      I get what you're saying but strictly speaking, a career can continue provided a fighter is fit to continue, e.g. Roy Jones Jr's career is ongoing.

The injury Margarito's eye suffered against Pacquiao which was exacerbated v Cotto ensured he couldn't continue his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I get what you're saying but strictly speaking, a career can continue provided a fighter is fit to continue, e.g. Roy Jones Jr's career is ongoing.

The injury Margarito's eye suffered against Pacquiao which was exacerbated v Cotto ensured he couldn't continue his boxing career.
        ah ok i see what you mean, yeah I think youre right

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          Tony took like 500 of those right hands for about 8.5 rounds. Oscar took like 2 in the 12th and gets praised. OK.
          That was the most he was ever hit in a fight nad hardly blinked

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            His trainer puts some extra gauze on his handwraps to level the playing field against a known drug cheat, and the haters try to trash his hall of fame career for it. You can only laugh at them.
            Its sickening how theres no proof of Tony ever cheating in any of his fights but Shane, a PROVEN cheater, gets loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              His trainer puts some extra gauze on his handwraps to level the playing field against a known drug cheat, and the haters try to trash his hall of fame career for it. You can only laugh at them.
              @ Hall of fame career. That has to be the funniest thing i've ever read on here.

Comment

Its sickening how theres no proof of Tony ever cheating in any of his fights but Shane, a PROVEN cheater, gets loved.
                It's disgusting hypocrisy, there's no other way to describe it. The reality is that the memory of Mayweather's very public ducking of Tony still rankles with a lot of people. It's a memory that can never be erased so trying to trash talk Tony behind his back is their only way of dealing with it. It says a lot about them as people.

Comment

Classic rd and fight by both fighters...

Comment

Working...
                  X