No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander want Floyd or Alvarez next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    You lost 3 in a row a fight ago. Make some more noise first, and quit the hold fest BS. Can't believe people didnt mention the holding more against Maidana.
    I agree, even though I'm a big maidana fan and alexander was the better man that night but the holding was a bit excessive.

I cant wait to see how alexander handles a flush right from bailey...I would love to see bailey put him to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      I agree, even though I'm a big maidana fan and alexander was the better man that night but the holding was a bit excessive.

I cant wait to see how alexander handles a flush right from bailey...I would love to see bailey put him to sleep
      Hell yea, in the middle of one of his annoying grunts... Like hitting the mute button. "Ahh ahh a..." And he's out!

Comment

all 3 would beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          You lost 3 in a row a fight ago. Make some more noise first, and quit the hold fest BS. Can't believe people didnt mention the holding more against Maidana.
          A lot of people seem to forget this. Beating Maidana seems to have changed a lot of minds about Alexander, and I don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Hell yea, in the middle of one of his annoying grunts... Like hitting the mute button. "Ahh ahh a..." And he's out!
            That would be ****in hilarious if that happened lol

Comment

Lol Canelo would break Allexander. One is a competent Jr Middleweight, the other is a competent Jr Welterweight taking a crack in the Welterweight division.

Same as with Guerro I don't know why Allexander is at 147lb when there are more meaningful fights for him at 140lbs. It's like fighters want a short cut to stardom as opposed to becoming the dominant fighter in their weight division.

Comment

What does Alexander bring to the table for these guys?

Comment

Working...
                X