Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they're the same size so it's a good fight to make...dunno why broner is asking for a catchweight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I'm not thinking hard at all....would you want that prank to be played on your sister (if you had one)? How would you feel?

How would you feel if she "played along"
      as i and others said already, im pretty sure she knew about it before hand. I dont think hes that much of a dick to embarrass his (would be ex) gf on live tv like that

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        He's a good fighter but he's not Mayweather.

When Mayweather was at 130, you knew he was something special.
        Absolutely. Fun guy to watch at 130. His speed was out of this world. No one like it today at all and that includes Pac, Broner, Gamboa etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by VVho View Post
          as i and others said already, im pretty sure she knew about it before hand. I dont think hes that much of a dick to embarrass his (would be ex) gf on live tv like that
          Just like he wouldn't brag about eating Tweenkies and Twix and ice cream Sundays and all that stuff before coming in overweight and laughing about it, i guess?

A spade is a spade brah, is he good at boxing? Sure, he is pretty good. Is he unbeatable? Heck nah. Is he a "nice guy" who cares about those around him? No, he only cares about himself. He is going to explain it away in the limo ride home...who you kidding.....why do you think he has 4 kids and no wife?

Comment

• Originally posted by VVho View Post
            Even if she did know about it beforehand you think she really had a say in if she didn't want to go through with it? She much to weak for that.

Comment

Just like he wouldn't brag about eating Tweenkies and Twix and ice cream Sundays and all that stuff before coming in overweight and laughing about it, i guess?

A spade is a spade brah, is he good at boxing? Sure, he is pretty good. Is he unbeatable? Heck nah. Is he a "nice guy" who cares about those around him? No, he only cares about himself. He is going to explain it away in the limo ride home...who you kidding.....why do you think he has 4 kids and no wife?
              did Broner bully you in school?

Comment

I guess....a young woman, ready to tie the knot, agreeing to degrade herself on national TV for no gain..she must have 0 self respect.
                Mathed, you're a good poster but Christ, you're going over the top. It was a JOKE. Clearly a joke. Broner is obviously a jokester and he's eccentric. We don't know what his personal life with her is like. They obviously love each other.

Bro, the weight situation was indeed WRONG. But come on man, you're reaching with the Broner hate. And him and Escobedo were roughly the same size tonight with Broner weighing 147 and Excobedo weighing 142. So, it's not like Broner had some "advantage". Ortiz outweighed Mayweather by 14 pounds I believe on fight night, and we saw that made no difference whatsoever.

I think you need to give Broner more credit for his performances. If people don't like his personality, that's cool. But, you can't downgrade superb knockout performances against credible opposition. Escobedo is a solid fighter with a good chin that gave even Guerrero who is an excellent fighter, problems. And had a tough fight with Katsidis as well. Escobedo also had never been stopped. This was a good performance from Broner, period.

I'm not a fan of Broner so to speak, I just am excited we have a new, young, talented & skilled prospect introduced to this wonderful sport. And I think he's hilarious. I can understand why some people may not like his personality, but it doesn't bother me. I enjoy watching the kid fight. Maybe you'll learn to at least respect him.

Comment

• ya'll some stuck up little bitches. i would hate to be around you folks in person.

Comment

• All that girl cares about is spending his money. I'm sure her embarrassment will disappear next time she goes shopping with his credit cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATrillionaire View Post
                      did Broner bully you in school?
                      HA, no man...bullies got bullied by me. People tried once or twice....they didn't try after I let them know they were barking up the wrong tree with that mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X