No announcement yet.

Steve Cunningham and Shane Mosley: Floyd is not a racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    LOL stop trying to defend Floyd because it's making you look stupid. Whether Floyd is racist or not, what he said is racist. If Pac said that he was going beat Floyd black ass and make him cook some fried chicken and catfish...and throw in some banana and crack, that would be racist.
    I know what he said was racist, that why i said it made him look that way, but i don't think his intent was to really disrespect a race or nationality, but to get under Pac and his fan's skin with his idiotic remarks. What he proved, and the backlash supports my theory is that more then a racist, he just opened his stupid ****ing mouth without thinking, and made himself look like a stupid piece of ****.
    Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 09-06-2010, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I agree with Mosley....the dude talks mad **** and he's really wreckless with his words.....translation- Floyd is a immature dude.....I don't hold his immature nature against him because we all know his story.....but still, he crossed the line with his tryin' to get under ppl's skin.....I've already stated my opinion and it hasn't changed.....I just wish ppl would stop actin and be REAL....I swear!!

Comment

What they have to say is completely irrelevant.

Floyd wasn't insulting blacks, he was insulting Asians. Lets see what the Asian boxers think.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          I don't believe Floyd is racist. He's just an idiot.
          He ends up being one yeah but what he really wants to do is to get under his opponent skin.

Allot of you don't know this but do you know who was the worse smack talker of all time, who would trash his opponents before and DURING the fight nonestop saying the most hideous things? Ali, that's right. Ask Tyson who shared the same coach who told him.

So it's almost natural to Floyd, who's mind is similar in some ways, to act like that. It was still wrong though but there you have it.

Comment

tsk tsk tsk

Tsk tsk tsk! Floyd? Is That true?

Comment

Working...
            X