Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito is Still on The Schedule, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
    Stop hating.
    The truth is everybody is tired of seeing the same style of fighter since the Marquez fight. Truth is Team Pac doesn't like to fight that style of fighter or any fighter with good hand speed due to Pac's piss poor defense. Hell even Clottey hit him cleanly and consistently. Imagine what Mosely and Mayweather would do to his screen porch defense.

Comment

• I don´t care what anybody says, Margarito is a tough, relentless fighter. Referees and judges for some reason have some " white guilt " and allow black boxers to hug and run all the time. I´ve seen Mexican fighters do all the work and black folks just run, evade, hug. That´s not fair to tje public or to the soul of a true macho. Mosley hugged Margo everytime he felt his shots. Margo got pissed, lost his concentration, and received some hard shots too. And margo never hugged !!!!!!! Also, for the idiots that say he used plaster vs Cotto, let me ask you something, did he put some plaster on his chin??? Besides, they check the gloves of both fighters, right???

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Reality View Post
        The truth is everybody is tired of seeing the same style of fighter since the Marquez fight. Truth is Team Pac doesn't like to fight that style of fighter or any fighter with good hand speed due to Pac's piss poor defense. Hell even Clottey hit him cleanly and consistently. Imagine what Mosely and Mayweather would do to his screen porch defense.
        Mr.Reality..you should change your name to MR. Idiot...Piss poor defense, it's because PAC actually initiate the fight, unlike GAYWEATHER...Hand speed is just one factor, don't mean ****, when your getting hit back with speed, power and from all angles. Trust me if GAYWEATHER was so confident in his skills and speed, then he would have never pulled this random drug test bull**** allegation. Bottomline is GAYWEATHER is a scared N***** who's about to get lynch....AT this point in time MOSLEY would be more of a threat to PAC, cause he actually comes to fight, but then again, that might be his downfall. If the fight with GAYWEATHER/ PAC happens, I will really be impress if GAYWEATHER destroys PAC..but I highly doubt it, the only way GAYWEATHER wins is by outpointing PAC, but even that has change after seeing PAC throw over 1,000 punches. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that GAYWEATHER would be a much more live fighter and will counter, just to get caught by PAC and get knocked the **** out....No way in hell that GAYWEATHER hit harder than COTTO or CLOTTEY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vrhepz View Post
          cuz they know black fighters is boring to watch!!!!!
          STFU man......save that **** for your KKK meetings!!!....this aint the place for that BS!!!......this 2010 my dude, that racist **** is so old

Comment

• Originally posted by Vrhepz View Post
            cuz they know black fighters is boring to watch!!!!!
            Ray Leonard
            Pernell Whitaker
            Ali
            Mosley
            Winky Wright
            Azuma Nelson
            Nigel Ben
            Ray Robinson
            Joe Louis
            Paul Williams
            Mike Tyson

All boring huh?
            You must of just started watching boxing I'm sorry

Comment

• Reading some of your comments shows why a lot of you would not be making any money as promoters. It is obvious that the mega-fight would be Mayweather vs. Pacman but if that fight can not be made for any reason, why wouldn’t Arum put Pac against Margarito?

This fight would be incredibly marketable. Manny Pacquiao, who is considered the best pound for pound fighter in the world takes on the bad guy of all bad guys, the man who allegedly tried to cheat in a fight, throwing away all the years he put into building a career that had him at the cusp of stardom, I give you, Antonio Margarito. You have a hero of millions against the man that the boxing fan loves to hate.

Let’s move on to the style issue in which both guys come at you full force. There is never a dull moment when two fighters keep coming at each other until one goes down which will attract the more casual fan. Nothing too scientific about that fact.

Arum can not lose by making this fight. If Margarito wins he redeems himself in the eyes of the fans that maybe the plaster thing was a one fight thing and Margarito would be a cash cow for Arum who might throw the Tijuana Tornado at Mayweather or in a rematch with Sugar Shane. If Pacman wins Arum can tell the world that Pac is beating up guys much bigger and that Mayweather continues to look for opponents who would be eligible to play Mini Me in the next Austin Powers movie.

The reality is that Manny Paquiao is on his way out of boxing and Arum needs another star. Arum was so close with Margarito before that he is willing to try it again.

Thunder

Comment

• Originally posted by Datu Puti View Post
                Mr.Reality..you should change your name to MR. Idiot...Piss poor defense,
                I believe M Ali has been considered one of the alltime greats if not the GREATEST becasue of his defensive skill as well as his offensive ability. One dimensional IDIOTS like yourself are above him just as I believe you consider your hyped up fighter that has ducked Mosely and refused to fight the guy fight fans & top analysts wanted him to fight to clarify who was the real champ. Not ATG stuff. The ATG's would have cleared that **** before moving on and would at least fought the top guy at that weight. David Diaz and a bunch of straight ahead fighters get the fock out of here.

Comment

• Arum u F***** we don't wana see margerito fight PAC go F*** your self B****...as much as I luv to see PAC fight but not this **** and specially not another pressure fighter against PAC we don't wana see that **** again!!! We saw that crap wit hatton/cotto/clottey and now arum u B**** u wana make fight wit margerito???? Well no ones gona buy that crap u bastard we Wana see a comeptitive fight someone like Bradley give PAC a competitive fight cuz he resembles floyd the way he fights and that'll b a ecxiting fight too..but F**** all this margerito v PAC crap I ain't watching that **** go drown your self u money greedy old F*****!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Reality View Post
                    for the Nth time..... just like a fantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Good to see people not having this crap. Now watch all his fans praise Valero and Marg as great wins.
                      Valero fight would be crap. Margarito is another brick in the was that is the WW division. How can anybody blame a fighter for taking on, or trying to take on all the top fighters in the division? I got more respect for that than cherry picking fights at your whim. Seems like all Pacs detractors want him to fight the absolute best every time out or he's ****. NO fighter does that, so why is Manny the exception?

Comment

Working...
                      X