No announcement yet.

boxing game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing game

What is the best boxing game for a beginer, 1st game buying a boxing game.

Fight Night would be, I guess. Just turn it on easy if you're a beginner maybe. There's not a whole lot out there anyways.

Comment

If your looking fighting, definately fight night, Fight Night round 2, or Knockout Kings from 2000 to 2003.

If it's simulation you want, then there is the one and only Title Bout Boxing.

Comment

Get Fight Night Round 2. You wont be disapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Yarmez
          If your looking fighting, definately fight night, Fight Night round 2, or Knockout Kings from 2000 to 2003.

I'm not so sure about 2003. I have it for Gamecube, and it's terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Comment

knockout kings 2001, or fightnight rd 2

Comment

fight night round 2 is best boxing game.

knokout kings is good if youre really bad cos its so easy...i was undisputed heavyweight champ at 57 still.

if you just want some quick fun get your hands on an old copy of ready to rumble

Comment

well i will be going hunting for a game this weekend, and i will let you guys know what i got and think of it.

Comment

have you got that, any way you could share it?

another simulation game. World championship boxing manager - fine managment game were you manage a stable of fighters- quite decent

Comment

Exactly. Title bout rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X