No announcement yet.

Conditioning Routines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditioning Routines

Anybody got some good routines for conditioning that can be done at home or a park? Im running out of interesting ideas and need one for tonight.

i sent you some that i use. check your messages.

Comment

817boy,

Well, why nort post them here so everybody can see them?

Comment

seriously..this is a forum not myspace

Comment

well its cuz i have them saved to my youtube page but idk why i didn't post them..i must of not thought about it, anyways................ here they are: http://www.youtube.com/user/817boxing

Comment

heres what I use (my opponents would always tire before I do when I'm prepared with this method and it's so simple.)

this involves a small incorporation of interval training into your regular roadwork. say you are going to run 3 miles. alright.

whatever you'd call a fast jog, do that for 2 mins and 30 seconds, the last 30 seconds, break into a medium run, for every ten seconds (until the 3:00 mark) you need to sprint for at least 2-3 of those seconds....At 3:00, you can slow down to a slow jog, for 30 seconds.

Make sure that after 3:30 you are back into a medium jog, and not shuffling around.

You repeat this, over and over, until the 3 miles is up. takes a while to learn and get down, but once you learn it it's like second nature. remember that the last 30 seconds when you're running is supposed to simulate the end of a round where alot of energy is being expended in bursts and youre good...

u run by that law all the time and I guarantee you, you will outlast anyone in a fight.

Comment

Working...
            X