No announcement yet.

How to lose your temper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to lose your temper?

How do you lose your temper.. I know your not mena in boxing ring but thats got nothing to do with it.

Counselling? you cant really lose it its something thats wired into your brain thats been passed down from one of your parents

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
      How do you lose your temper.. I know your not mena in boxing ring but thats got nothing to do with it.

one of my team-mates i used to sparr on a regular basis at the end...seconds before the bell rang he keep punching me even after the bell. i let it slide for a few sparring then it just really irritated me one day that, i just said in my mind "**** you, ****ing punch hear punch me against and i'll drop your ****ing ass" as i was thinking this i dropped my hand put on a mean ass face out of nowhere and walked right into his punchs as he then stopped punching, then i just turned away and went to my trainer and told him i want to go anther round -it was the last round 3rd- my trainer said no. cause he knew i was going to start throwing bombs and not hold back my punchs.

honestly sometimes it just happens, you just lose it, just got to try to tunnel that anger towards your opponet

Comment

Don't bother man. I have a terrible temper that I need help with. It's not good in the boxing ring believe me.

Comment

I never loose my temper

I'm cool as ice in any fight...

I think it's not healthy to loose it cause then you just dont think straight cause your angry and start to throw windmill combos.

Comment

i dunno man, i used to have an awful temper/demeanor in the ring, and eventually i just kinda chilled out. i mean, i still get angry when i get hit, but try to make it more of a cold, revenge anger then a hot, impulsive one.

the key phrase is "effective aggressiveness"

Comment

I have a horrible temper in and out of the ring, and it's not a good, cool or fun thing to have.

Comment

I have a horrible temper in and out of the ring, and it's not a good, cool or fun thing to have.
                Damn right. It's got me in trouble a lot of times!

Comment

It's easy, I lose my temper all the time. All I have to do is get in the car and drive and in a couple minutes someone will cut me off, almost hit me, etc. and then i lose it.

Comment

Let the other guy call ur Mum a whore and punch u in the face a few times.............congratulations u just lost ur temper.

Comment

Working...
                    X