No announcement yet.

Ortiz vs Garcia @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz vs Garcia @ 147

Right off the bat I lean towards Ortiz based off his size and power. I think he would put a lot of pressure on Danny, something he may not be used to. Garcia starts kind of slow as he tries to get the timing on his shots right.

I dont think Danny has been hit with a big shot in his last few fights. He has been cut up by Morales and was getting tagged by Khan early, but he prevailed in those fights. That hammer of a left hook is a game changer. When he landed it on Khan and Morales all I heard was "c-c-c-c-combo breaker!"

Verdict: @147 I still favor Ortiz, but would not be surprised if Garcia stops him either.
    Ortiz KO Garcia
    56.25%
    Garcia KO Ortiz
    43.75%
    Angel Garcia makes Ortiz quit
    0.00%
    Broner brushes Angel Garcias hair
    0.00%

With a lack of Chin, Self Confrol, and lack of heart from Ortiz, I would lean toward Garcia. If Lopez broke Ortiz Jaw, I can only imagine an opponent with real power!

Comment

Garcia would beat Ortiz hands down. Victor lacks focus and loses his composure easily. Once Victor has lost his focus, there is no recovering for him. Plus, Angel Garcia would have Ortiz's head so messed up he'd likely go lights out in 4 or under.

Comment

people still think victor "zab judah" ortiz is good? usually the OMG floyd fought him honeymoon wears off after a year or so and people realize floyd's opponents were actually sh-it. it's been over a year people. time to come back to reality!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          people still think victor "zab judah" ortiz is good? usually the OMG floyd fought him honeymoon wears off after a year or so and people realize floyd's opponents were actually sh-it. it's been over a year people. time to come back to reality!
          Ortiz may not be the cream of the crop, but you cannot deny that his fights are exciting. Win or lose, that keeps me interested.

Comment

I have to give it to the man that is more confident in his abilities and in this case it's Garcia.

And mind you, I don't see anything as spectacular in Garcia's skill level just that I think he would really crack Ortiz something really special.

Comment

garcia will connect that counter left all night making ortizs jaw to to break again.

easy TKO.

Comment

Ortiz could run Garcia over if he had the heart. He has the tools, but he breaks mentally in the ring against guys with confidence. If Garcia can take Ortiz's shots and land one good shot to make Ortiz wary, he wins.

Comment

Ortiz stops Garcia. Garcia is too slow and will get exposed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
                    Ortiz may not be the cream of the crop, but you cannot deny that his fights are exciting. Win or lose, that keeps me interested.
                    yeah i like watching his fights but that doesn't mean he's good. he's like zab judah cept exciting where zab is only exciting if he's claiming body shots are low blows, throwign stools, starting riots, attacking refs. extracurricular boxing activities.

Comment

Working...
                    X