Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Cotto vs Trout RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen a copy of the judges scorecards? I like to see what rounds the judges who scored it 9-3 gave to Cotto.

Comment

• "Canelo" Alverez walked out of the arena when Trout called him out, so I highly doubt that fight will happen soon. I would like Austin Trout to fight K-9 to unify the W.B.A ( Regular ) and I.B.F belts.

Plus here is my post fight thoughts on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU6N2...aqoFgcYP7xJO6Q

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHater View Post
        "Canelo" Alverez walked out of the arena when Trout called him out, so I highly doubt that fight will happen soon. I would like Austin Trout to fight K-9 to unify the W.B.A ( Regular ) and I.B.F belts.

Plus here is my post fight thoughts on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU6N2...aqoFgcYP7xJO6Q
        I wanna see what K9 has to say about Trout now. If I remember correctly, he didn't want to fight Trout or Lara, only Canelo.

Comment

• I saw this fight live and maybe it was due to sitting high up, but I honestly thought the fight looked closer than it was. I saw Cotto attacking often and he seemed to be landing some nice shots although Trout was getting in as well. I gotta rewatch it on tape and maybe I'll see it differently. Cotto just doesn't seem right at 154lbs and should consider retirement if he won't get his ass back down to 147lbs. Although since that won't happen, retirement should be in his mind right about now... He's done all he could and put on great fights for the fans. I loved watching those fights but now at 154lbs where he looks a lot less effective in every aspect, it's not fun anymore watching him get hurt or beat up.

Comment

• Cotto's stamina was ok to me. He just got outboxed. Trout really fought a good outside fight. He's a bigger guy and used his reach accordingly. If Cotto wants to fight against real 154 Lbs he's going to have to box better. He's not going to hurt any of them.

Since he'll never go back to 147 where I think he'd be strong against guys like Alexander and Guerrero he might as well just retire. While i think he is a better boxer than Canelo, he doesn't match up physically at all. Canelo would overpower him inside of 8.

Comment

• that was a good fight. Yes Cotto lose this fight, but the judges was really bad ! To my personal pointage i have 116-113 for Trout.. I think Canelo gonna beat trout

Comment

Working...
              X