No announcement yet.

I can't get excited for May/Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
    If this fight was so easy for Floyd why is he training the hardest he's ever trained before? According to Roger.
    Regardless of who says he is training his hardest, Floyd has always trained hard, there's a reason why he's one of the P4P best. It takes hard work and dedication regardless of talent to be on top or contender.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      What else should he say?
      The guys a joke, we're only training half as hard?
      smfh......

Comment

try watching the 24/7 during daytime and not before bed u dumbass. LOL

Comment

It's always funny to see so call boxing fans make threads like this.

I'm excited for chad vs b hop 2, of course I'm excited for Floyd vs cotto.

Comment

Mayweather himself said many times Cotto was damaged beyond repair vs Margarito and that's why Pac was able to pummel him further. I'm just hoping the weight, which Mayweather did not handle the best last time he fought a top fighter there, is a significant advantage to Cotto combined with his skill. But yeah, if the expected happens and Mayweather beats Cotto easily he has no-one to blame for the win to be discredited, his own words alone will do that

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              I can't get excited for this fight and it is only 2 weeks away. I tried watching the 24/7's before bed and kept falling asleep. Do I really need to see Cotto get beaten to a pulp again?.. it's so overdone already. We will see cotto in full tacticle retreat from rounds 4-12 trying not to get KO'd.

The general public already knows Cotto has absolutely no chance of winning. I'm just glad Cotto is getting a good payday, one of his kids looks like he's high maintance.

Not only that but we also got a Mosley snoozer on the undercard? Who else feels this way?
              One of his kids looks high maintenance...??
              is that the only thing getting you excited while watching 24/7..?

Solution:
              Don't watch it...!!

Comment

In fairness to ts, I have to agree. The only thing generating interest in this fight for me is wondering if Cotto can pull a rabbit out of a hat. Because frankly Floyd is supposed to win & Cotto to lose.

Comment

When I have a problem with something..lets say a tv show that I don't like is on TV, guess what..I change the channel. Same concept here, you don't like, you don't watch. It's not that hard. Well, sometimes it is.

Comment

How can you get excited when you've made up your mind that Cotto will get no chance of winning?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                      maybe we see things differently but I get excited about boxing period. I can care less if one is the favorite, far more skilled or if nearly everybody thinks it will be a 1-sided fight.
                      I enjoy a close fights just as much as I enjoy watching a fighter completely dominating the other. I enjoy watching a deffensive fighter just as much as an offensive fighter. I dont let threads, 24/7, social media hype me up nor kill my mood towards a fight. Been watching boxing for over 20 years and just when ppl think a fight isnt going to turn out good, turns out to be exciting and those that ppl tend to think will be exciting, turn out to be dissapointing.

So to be honest, I'm deffinately looking forward to Cotto vs Mayweather, Pacquiao vs Bradley, Ortiz vs Berto II, Bute vs Froch, Dawson vs Hopkins II, Khan vs Peterson II, and I can keep going.
                      I agree with this 100%.Boxing can be full of surprises and no one knows for sure what will happen in a fight until it happens.I am also looking foward to all of these fights and most of all Canelo vs. Mosley. I can't tell anyone else how to think about boxing but I'm with you.Nice post. I'd send you a green k if I knew how.

Comment

Working...
                      X