No announcement yet.

College football today November 19th 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football today November 19th 2011

Anybody know why #17 Nebraska is underdog over #20Michigan?.

And # 23 Penn state is 7.5 underdog over Ohio state?. I think despite the "child molestation scandal" they will stil beat Ohio state.

Also #16 Kansas state is 8.5 underdog over Texas.WTF they beat the longhorns anytime for ****s sake.

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

And # 23 Penn state is 7.5 underdog over Ohio state?. I think despite the "child molestation scandal" they will stil beat Ohio state.

Also #16 Kansas state is 8.5 underdog over Texas.WTF they beat the longhorns anytime for ****s sake.
    I can't talk about big12 ball but for the first two matchups it's because Nebraska and PSU are on the road. Winning on the road in the Big10 is very difficult. @people thinking that Nebraska was gonna come into the Big10 and win it. This ain't the Big12.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I can't talk about big12 ball but for the first two matchups it's because Nebraska and PSU are on the road. Winning on the road in the Big10 is very difficult. @people thinking that Nebraska was gonna come into the Big10 and win it. This ain't the Big12.
      That's what I gather earlier with regars to Nebraska game.But I still think they will beat Michigan outright.
      And Penn state they're talking about the scandal and that enough to bet against them

Although # 2 Oklahoma state lost last night some say they were distraught because some coach on their womens team died from the plane crash.

Comment

That's what I gather earlier with regars to Nebraska game.But I still think they will beat Michigan outright.
        And Penn state they're talking about the scandal and that enough to bet against them

Although # 2 Oklahoma state lost last night some say they were distraught because some coach on their womens team died from the plane crash.
        Nebraska is about to go down by 2 tds. For as much **** as the Big10 gets I think majority of people consider it clearly the second best conference. If Nebraska loses to Iowa next weekend they will finish 4th in their division and overall be the 6th best team in the Big10. Surely not a good finish for a team that was picked to finish first or second by nearly everybody.

As for PSU, scandal or no scandal going to the horseshoe is very difficult. Even if this is a bad Ohio State team.

Comment

Like Penn State at +7.5 for sure. Or if you can still get +7.

Over 80% public bets on K-State. Usually not a good sign. Not saying they won't cover it, but I wouldn't touch it.

Comment

I am assuming Amazinger is a bit new to the college football game. Think of rankings like the rankings in boxing. Just because one program is ranked higher doesn't mean they are gonna be favored. Rankings=****

Can I turn this thread into a Michigan one? Michigan is driving on Ne*****ka again!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              I am assuming Amazinger is a bit new to the college football game. Think of rankings like the rankings in boxing. Just because one program is ranked higher doesn't mean they are gonna be favored. Rankings=****

Can I turn this thread into a Michigan one? Michigan is driving on Ne*****ka again!
              Michigan teams, much like most of Michigan, is full of doo-doo.

Your QB sucks, D Robinson is a joke, I dont get these college teams taking these skinny ass "slick" RB's as their QB's who cant pass worth chit. These losers never make it to NFL and never amount to anything.

ie: Jordan Jefferson (horrible QB, wont even be drafted) yet is starting infront of Lee? Who can actually pass and control the game and pickup hot reads? But because LSU O-line is so good they can just run 98% of the time or 3 yard screen passes.

and lol @ Clemson losing 27-3 @ halftime to North Carolina St. Clemson is such overrated POS, they would get owned like 90-3 by Boise, yet morons kept thinking this team was good, their QB can only play against High School kids and when he faces any decent D-line he crumbles.
              Last edited by Devdem; 11-19-2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Jesus... Penn State with 4 tries from the 2, and they don't make it.

Comment

lol @ 37-6 NC State vs Clemson, Boyd throwing nothing but Interceptions
                  Last edited by Devdem; 11-19-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Devdem View Post
                    Michigan teams, much like most of Michigan, is full of doo-doo.

Your QB sucks, D Robinson is a joke, I dont get these college teams taking these skinny ass "slick" RB's as their QB's who cant pass worth chit. These losers never make it to NFL and never amount to anything.

ie: Jordan Jefferson (horrible QB, wont even be drafted) yet is starting infront of Lee? Who can actually pass and control the game and pickup hot reads? But because LSU O-line is so good they can just run 98% of the time or 3 yard screen passes.

and lol @ Clemson losing 27-3 @ halftime to North Carolina St. Clemson is such overrated POS, they would get owned like 90-3 by Boise, yet morons kept thinking this team was good, their QB can only play against High School kids and when he faces any decent D-line he crumbles.
                    In fairness to our program Denard is a Rich Rod kid(Michigan usually isn't known for these kind of qbs). Hoke is kind of stuck with him though at the moment. Michigan is vastly improved this year and might get an at large BCS bowl game. For a first year coach who is bringing in the number 1 class next year, that is a solid year. First we have to get past Ohio State though. Hell, that in itself is a solid year. 10-2, wins over 2 rivals(osu and nd) and a bcs bowl is a great year for almost any program in the nation.

Comment

Working...
                    X