Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maccarinelli brutally KTFO by the Ukrainian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Afolabi all over again, winning the fight then BAM!

When Afolabi KO'd him I was getting a hotdog because I thought Enzo was cruising to a decision.

Same story, can't adapt to see out decision, shít defence and chin.

Comment

Frenkel has scored brutal KOs like that in the past.

I had it 57-57 after six rounds, Enzo was missing with his haymakers.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        so who wound up getting KTFO? Jacobs was also beating Pirog on the cards...you saw how that turned out. But you flaming god save the queen Brit b*tches can't hang with proper Slavic men.
        Fake ass Eastern European.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          so who wound up getting KTFO? Jacobs was also beating Pirog on the cards...you saw how that turned out. But you flaming god save the queen Brit b*tches can't hang with proper Slavic men.
          LOL first off yes i am techincally british.. but i really am English so when it comes to Welsh, Scot fighters i couldn't give two ****s about them unless they are great fighters. What i do care about is ***gits like the TS who nuthug certain fighters.. Frenkel did NOT look good at all to call him a beast is he was getting beaten on the cards by a faded Enzo for god sake....

Why bring up Pirog.. he was clearly pressuring the fight and looking far stronger then Jacobs.. who he just confused the life out off.. Completely different fight

Comment

That was a good punch.

Comment

Trained by the legendary, great Calzaghe and still cant win? But maybe Haye ruined him?

Time to call it a day now i think

Comment

Anyone can look like a brutal puncher against Enzo.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
                  LOL you ****ing queer Eastern European ****** he was losing the fight... and got a huge punch and finished.. The guy is not good at all lmfao and will get beat by any of the top fighters

Comment

let the slavs be happy for once, a few mediocre boxers is all they have

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                      Sorry but he was losing to Enzo on the cards.

Frenkel had decent power and that is it.

Anyone with decent chin and is a decent boxer will beat him down/.

If I remember right Ola Afolabi was losing like 8 rounds to 0 against Enzo and got KO d also.

Comment

Working...
                      X