No announcement yet.

Judah Injures Right Arm, Mosley Bout Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judah Injures Right Arm, Mosley Bout Off

As reported earlier, the welterweight bout between Shane Mosley and Zab Judah, scheduled for May 31 in Las Vegas and carried on HBO pay-per-view, was in jeopardy due to an injury suffered by Judah. [details]

Clottey should step in.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      Clottey should step in.
      No doubt......That would be an interesting fight.

Comment

Yoel Judah - "ZAB WE AINT READY BABY! WE GOTTA GET OUT THE FIGHT BABY! LEMME SEE YA ARM SON!"

Comment

**** i really want it to see this fight. You would think something like this wouldn't happen to a guy as coordinated as Judah, maybe he was having Cotto's flashbacks.

Comment

This is where Mayorga comes in? **** I hope not.

Comment

i was not looking forward to this fight so its no loss. judah was going to lose anyway.

Comment

Big letdown, obviously. Maybe HBO and GBP will come to their senses and make this a WCB card this summer?

Doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  This is where Mayorga comes in? **** I hope not.
                  Don't worry, there's no way Mayorga--who is probably walking around at about 180 right now--is making 147 or any reasonable catch weight in two and a half weeks.

The report says "postponed", not canceled, so it would seem like they'll just do this in late June or July. No PPVs are planned until the Cotto-Marg fight, so I'm guessing late June.

Comment

Is this fight completely off or is just postponed? This is really disappointing either way, it would have been a great action packed fight.

How the hell do you get 50 stitches slipping in the shower though? that seems like a lot

Comment

Working...
                    X