Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine, Williams Blast Geale Decision: It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miamike View Post
    Mundine claming this makes him look like a fool.

yep. He should have been gracious in defeat.

Comment

Reminds me of Glen Johnson.

Comment

Is there anyone who are'nt close friends of Anthony's that saw this fight as a Mundine victory?????????????????

Comment

i had mundine winning 10 rds... mayweather is ducking him so hard.. now these corrupt judges just gave mayweather an escape route.. dam you boxing judges.

Comment

On a couple of occassions prior to the fight Mundine said "His (Geale's) only chance of winning is if they rob me" or comments to that effect. It was as if he was saying to the judges "You better score the fight for me or I'll scream 'robbery'". How he got Russel Crowe in on the act is anyone's guess.

Comment

hahah and this bum wanted and tought he can beat money may smh

Comment

I'm on Round 8 and I haven't scored a single round for Mundine. Geale boxing circles around him. Mundine landing nothing but elbows.

Comment

Wait wait wait. There was a fight today?

Comment

Man the mind is a very powerful thing... Denial can be so comforting and complex to the individual , but so perplexing to the rest of us...just...wow...

Comment

In mundines mind, this puts him right on schedule for may 4th vs Mayweather live on PPV from the MGM Grand...lb 4 lb world championship... A legend in his own mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X