No announcement yet.

**The Official: Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Yeah it is easily one of the best play by play thread running, and regular FNF viewers who post are very good about bumping it too.
    i never bump it, mathed knows exactly how to find it.

i love that thread. lots of funny comments and good insight. wish I had that many real life boxing fan friends that would get together for fnf.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

i love that thread. lots of funny comments and good insight. wish I had that many real life boxing fan friends that would get together for fnf.
      lol me too. Im definitely the only hardcore boxing fan among all my friends.

thats why I waste so much time on this website.

Comment

that's why i dont meet up with my boys on Fridays til after that show is done

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post

Yo no doubt......all the kats I kick it with are casual fans at best..........basically unless pac of may are fighting they don't give a fuk..

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing Ric View Post
            well I don't log on from home (very rarely if ever) but good to know FNF gets love in the forums!
            Why would you start a thread you won't participate in?

Comment

Yo no doubt......all the kats I kick it with are casual fans at best..........basically unless pac of may are fighting they don't give a fuk..
              its funny cuz they all want to kick shi t to me like, "hey, pac's about to fight!!!' Are you pumped for the fight?" meanwhile they didn't talk to me about boxing since pac's last fight...and im not up for pac's fight at all

my only other hardcore head homies are a rican and a fillipino. I can't get those fools to be remotely unbiased.

just like NSB, bunch of one fighter followers and die hard nationalistic freaks!

haha. only place to find any rationality is here, how fuked up is that!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                Why would you start a thread you won't participate in?
                Who says I won't participate in this??? what I can't log in the next day from the office and talk about the fight??? how does that make any sense???

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post

see my last post. nsb is more rational that what I have to deal with in real life

Comment

its funny cuz they all want to kick shi t to me like, "hey, pac's about to fight!!!' Are you pumped for the fight?" meanwhile they didn't talk to me about boxing since pac's last fight...and im not up for pac's fight at all

my only other hardcore head homies are a rican and a fillipino. I can't get those fools to be remotely unbiased.

just like NSB, bunch of one fighter followers and die hard nationalistic freaks!

haha. only place to find any rationality is here, how fuked up is that!
                    Im sayin' though.......I pretty much got one buddy who is down for boxing in general......we talk it up from time to time......but out side of that all the other kats who come over for fights or what not come over for the Carne Asada and Beer potluck and to see if any broads they don't know show up......ahahah the fight is like third or fourth in line.............and that is if Pac or May are in the mix.........I remember I had a packed house for a pac fight one time.........then I got the Calzaghe Jones fight....two dudes showed up......hahaha

Comment

Im sayin' though.......I pretty much got one buddy who is down for boxing in general......we talk it up from time to time......but out side of that all the other kats who come over for fights or what not come over for the Carne Asada and Beer potluck and to see if any broads they don't know show up......ahahah the fight is like third or fourth in line.............and that is if Pac or May are in the mix.........I remember I had a packed house for a pac fight one time.........then I got the Calzaghe Jones fight....two dudes showed up......hahaha
                      lulz, i had a packed house for shane v floyd

sergio vs pwilly 2-------just me, lulz, texting with my two homeboys.

ah shi t i forgot my bro in law. he liked the fights when he was little but then got away from it. now I watch about half the sat night fights at his house cuz he used to fight, he appreciate any fights, just doesn't follow the sport.

other fools are trying to talk mma all the time with me, i'll watch but dont follow

Comment

Working...
                      X