Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan unifies 140, then he can call out anyone he wants....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan unifies 140, then he can call out anyone he wants....

Lets be real, this is the HOTTEST most talent loaded division in boxing right now, they are all under 30 an not "shot" or "past prime", the fighter who emerges as the cream of the crop from this bunch has the RIGHT to a fight with Pac or Floyd, considering what he was just achieved, ESPECIALLY when Pac is fighting people like Antonio Margarito and Shane Mosely. Say what you want about khan and tim, but at the end of the day they have taken the risks and not ducked guys in there division.

Originally posted by dcdc View Post
    Lets be real, this is the HOTTEST most talent loaded division in boxing right now, they are all under 30 an not "shot" or "past prime", the fighter who emerges as the cream of the crop from this bunch has the RIGHT to a fight with Pac or Floyd, considering what he was just achieved, ESPECIALLY when Pac is fighting people like Antonio Margarito and Shane Mosely. Say what you want about khan and tim, but at the end of the day they have taken the risks and not ducked guys in there division.
    If Khan unifies I would prefer he go for the IBF to become undisputed but Bradleys a tough guy.

Comment

Being the best doesn't always mean you can just sit back and pick and choose. Khan might be able to, but more likely he would have to move up first.

Comment

Im ****in sick of the *******s and *****s on this site saying **** like "Khan wouldnt go past 3 rounds with manny" or "Tim brad will get KTFO if he ever steps in the ring with floyd"....MAN SHUT THE **** UP.... i GUARANTEE both these fighters will go the distance with them and give the a much better fight then there recent level of compo.....bith of them have some of the best conditioning in the sport and they have shown it......

Comment

Well if Khan or Tim wins. I would let them move up and get a strap. Maybe from Berto? and then Pac or Floyd IMO.

Comment

Amir Khan nor Tim Bradley are going 12 rounds with Manny Pacqiauo.

Mayweather beats them both by descion.

If either fighter were to do that though, it would set up a fight with one of them.

Comment

Let's be realistic here, i'm a huge Amir fan but he get's absolutely murdered of Manny.

He'd fair better against Floyd, but he'd still lose IMO.

Same goes for Bradley if he was to fight either Manny or Floyd.

Comment

I think there's little question that Khan WILL indeed unify at 140. I just don't see Bradley, no matter how good he is defensively, beating Khan. And I'm not a BIG Khan fan either, but you gotta be honest. The guy kicks ass right now. I don't see noone at 140 being able to withstand his flurries and speed. I mean, they can survive them but they lose. Plus he showed he has power when he koed Salita in 1 round. He can do it all, this boy. He beats Bradley and then if Judah becomes the IBF champ he gonna knock that fool into retirement as well.

Comment

Only thing Khan unifies is Katie Price into a weekly Botox routine...

Any boxer can take Khan, his Chin is comparable to Andrei Arlovski (mma). Don't be surprised if Khan comes out sporting a Spartan Beard next fight in a feeble attempt at damping down the chin shot...
                  Last edited by Sharpharp; 03-02-2011, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpharp View Post
                    Only thing Khan unifies is Katie Price into a weekly Botox routine...

Any boxer can take Khan, his Chin is comparable to Andrei Arlovski (mma). Don't be surprised if Khan comes out sporting a Spartan Beard next fight in a feeble attempt at damping down the chin shot...
                    I bet you are one of those Brit Khan-haters, are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X