No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Khan vs. Collazo, Danny Garcia at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Khan vs. Collazo, Danny Garcia at 147

Former 140 and 147-pound champion Paulie Malignaggi says Mauricio Herrera did enough last week to pull off an upset twelve round decision win over undefeated WBC/WBA 140-pound champion Danny Garcia. That didn't happen, with Garcia being awarded a twelve round majority decision win in Bayamon.

After the fight, Garcia discussed the possibility of moving up in weight to the welterweight division. Father and trainer, Angel Garcia, disagrees with his son's potential move to a higher weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best commentator in the game... We just need tyson fury to step up to the plate and start his commentary career

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
      Best commentator in the game... We just need tyson fury to step up to the plate and start his commentary career
      lol Malignaggi is good because he speaks on the technical aspects and does his level best to remain unbiased. I doubt Tyson has that in him. You never know tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        lol Malignaggi is good because he speaks on the technical aspects and does his level best to remain unbiased. I doubt Tyson has that in him. You never know tho.
        Lol ye espically if its a haye fight.. Man i would just watch it to see his commentary

Comment

I really don't understand how collazo gets you a mayweather shot?

I'm a khan fan (kind of) but he hope loses to collazo because he's cherry picking is making me sick!

Comment

Originally posted by StillAlive2k View Post
            I really don't understand how collazo gets you a mayweather shot?

I'm a khan fan (kind of) but he hope loses to collazo because he's cherry picking is making me sick!
            Khan isnt fighting in Sep

So why are u talking about a Mayweather shot?

IF he beats Collazo, then he will fight again in December.

Collazo is no cherrypick, a hard hitting genuine WW coming off a great win, Khans never fought at WW, so this will be no easy task for him

While Floyd and Broner are fighting Khans leftovers, its only Khan who is fighting a decent boxer on the card with potential risk

Comment

this top rank vs golden boy war needs to stop.

so many great fights at 147 now with so many names.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Collazo is no cherrypick, a hard hitting genuine WW coming off a great win, Khans never fought at WW, so this will be no easy task for him

While Floyd and Broner are fighting Khans leftovers, its only Khan who is fighting a decent boxer on the card with potential risk
                Thats what Khan and his team think!! And I don't believe khan would turn down the mayweather fight for ramadan

Agreed about Collazo, who is the wrong style for khan and make him look bad again

Also Madiana gave khan his toughest fight in 2010! Four years on khan has looked washed up and Madiana has improved into boxer/puncher

Comment

I hate the idea of Khan vs Collazo for Floyd in September. Pretty much a waste of Floyd's legacy on two meaningless fights (the first one being with the guy who lost 12-0 to Alexander). Floyd really needs to fight the Pac-Bradley winner next (although we know that won't happen at least until 2015.) I'd say Floyd can fight the Martinez-Cotto winner at Middleweight but neither will be available for September...so perhaps Floyd should give up that September date and fight the winner in Nov.-Dec.

The only other fight that would interest me at 47' would be against Thurman even though he's not ready at least he hasn't been exposed yet and is undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

When you wake from your wet dreams of khan, please join us in reality. Khan is desperate for a Floyd fight and most likely gets the fight with a win over collazo. Collazo is a decent boxer but "coming off a great win?" You serious? Beating a guy who has quit, coming off a broken jaw loss to a jr welter after a long layoff equates to a great win? Why don't you post a gif of khan getting knocked silly by Prescott and Garcia and then say which fighter did Floyd pick?

Comment

Working...
                    X