No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren on Broner-Burns, Khan-Hunter Pact, Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren on Broner-Burns, Khan-Hunter Pact, Hatton

This week two world champions, Nathan Cleverly and Ricky Burns, received huge incentives to succeed in their pending title defences this year. Victories will propel the Celts into unification matches next year that will see both their global profile and earning power explode. Welsh warrior Cleverly, formerly a product of the Calzaghe camp in Newbridge but now coached by his dad Vince, has consistently looked a top pedigree prizefighter, while racing to 24 consecutive wins and the British, Commonwealth, European and WBO light-heavyweight titles.

‘Clev’ has all the hardware to evolve into a huge ‘crossover’ star. A mathematics graduate from Cardiff University, he is highly intelligent, engaging and not bad looking. More importantly the kid can really fight. [Click Here To Read More]

fuuk Warren that is all..............

Comment

"By Frank Warren"

Like THE Frank Warren? Lol

Nonetheless I like the way this article is written.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Broner/Demarco and if he wins Broner/Burns? How can u hate on this guys opponent choice? Those are two of the best fights that can be made in the 135 lb division. Broner wins both and he will likely be undisputed #1.

Comment

Warrens bias is absoloutley ****ing hillarious

Comment

If Broner beats DeMarco and Burns, those are two of the best wins possible at the weight. The only viable options after that would be Vazquez, Gamboa, or Bogere/Abril. Broner's trainer said after DeMarco, they will be looking unify LW. I'd love to see Broner unify all the titles and go for being undisputed at 135, though I highly doubt it happens with all the belts.

Comment

Make it happen.....

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                "By Frank Warren"

Like THE Frank Warren? Lol

Nonetheless I like the way this article is written.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                He has his own column in a newspaper so you'll see his thoughts on boxing here weekly. It's a great way of promotion when you control what the fans read.

Cleverly doesn't deserve to be known as a world champion and isn't destined for anything great at all. A very poor and predictable fighter who will lose that belt once he fights an opponent with a pulse.

Comment

Glad Warren isn't marshalling Ricky's comeback if he'd have picked an even easier fight than Senchenko - a guy that got totally outclassed in his only meaningful fight against a guy Hatton totally outclassed a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I'd love to see racist, arrogant Broner get his a$$ knocked out and humbled by life's ups and downs.
                    There, I fixed that for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X