Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Cuban boxing fans. What y'all think of Yoan Pablo Hernandez and Jean Pascal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Cuban boxing fans. What y'all think of Yoan Pablo Hernandez and Jean Pascal?

I rarely hear Cuban posters talking about Hernandez and Pascal. Hernandez is da champ and top 3 at CW and he's just entering his prime.
    He also is a famous actor in Germany. He played JOE LOUIS. Pascal is coming off injury and is a warrior and top 3-4 LHW.

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    I rarely hear Cuban posters talking about Hernandez and Pascal. Hernandez is da champ and top 3 at CW and he's just entering his prime.
    He also is a famous actor in Germany. He played JOE LOUIS. Pascal is coming off injury and is a warrior and top 3-4 LHW.
    Why Pascal? He's a Haitian living in Canada.

As for Hernandez, I've posted about him many times. I like Yoan Pablo a lot. He's a damn good fighter -- good skills, good power, and heart. Not to mention, he comes across as a very nice guy. Hernandez has been on the happy side of a couple of debatable wins in Germany, but that's not his fault. He's fought his heart out in every contest I've seen him in.

Comment

I thought he lost his last fight against Ross.

Comment

Yeah..not many cubans talk about hernandez..he is very skillful fighter...I like him a lot...pascal is not an easy cake...I will love to watch that fight in 2013...and of course..hernandez win!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X