Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Body Barrage Made Berto Urinate Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero really took Berto's manhood.

Comment

I'm sure this happens more often than we suspect. I can hear Kellerman already, "A featherweight made a career welterweight piss blood! Ahh come on, is no one else thinking what I'm thinking?!?!"

Comment

Berto just got knocked down from elite status to contender status. He needs to take a tune up, then a confidence boosting fight before he hits the big leagues again. I think he tried using the Mayweather defense as another layer of defense, but it just won't work if its never been battle tested.

Oddly enough, I can see a future welterweight battle between Berto and Khan to enter the elite level of the WW division in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          i think it's a foregone conclusion that would happen

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            [IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/Q2zEACsTVVM0F9yXtPN8gwweS*RPswvPkj1R-2KcyrYEgt-8obVBKgEHA1NNswSJG500djIQkJ3yh5yK-5hQDw__/BruceCampbellEvilDead2laugh.gif[/IMG]
            fail........

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              fail........
              good one

Comment

Man that's terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  This makes it even more funny.

Thank you based boxing Gods.
                  you welcome

Comment

That's a given....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      According to sources, Robert Guerrero caused Andre Berto to urinate blood after their fight on Saturday, which Guerrero won via unanimous decision on HBO.

Guerrero dropped Berto twice -- once in the first and once in the second -- and won by scores of 116-110 on all three cards.

It was a rough fight with Guerrero pressing the action and pushing Berto to the ropes. Guerrero concentrated on Berto's midsection, landing 74 body shots in the fight according to CompuBox. [Click Here To Read More]
                      Berto was talking about taking the Ghost's manhood... but it looks like the Ghost made Berto's vagina bleed instead

Comment

Working...
                      X