Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If floyd gives Pacquiao 40m, How much of that goes to Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$30 Million! lol

the 50/50 is what Arum wants...NOT PACQUIAO...Arum will give what he wants to give Pacquiao up front but then Arum will pocket that % that is what Promoters do, if Pacquiao wasn't with Bob Arum, he would gladly take that $40 Million without hesitating

Its like a Franchise Movie like for example Transformers or The Avengers, they pay the stars what ever it is they want to be the star in the movie but rarely do any of the stars get % of the movie, if they do it is extremely SMALL

but then the Studios and Executive Producers, those are the ones who Cash In and keep all the money from the Box Office Results

its the same damn thing in boxing with 99% of fighters today, they pay the Boxer what ever it is he wants, but then they make so much more money on the back end with PPV Numbers and Gate Numbers

so I see why Mayweather don't want to give up on his % to make the fight happen, because that % for him is HUGE especially since he is basically doing business in the boxing world on his own

but that is the way the business works, Arum has no problem giving Pacquiao a few Million$ because he makes 10x more then that at the Back End! And Arum gets a piece of EVERYTHING Pacquiao does: Nike Deal, Hennessy...ALL OF IT!
    Last edited by sicko; 05-07-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Bob's taking bout 35.
      Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      That's not enough

ehhh tak to he promoter!

Comment

No i mean that's not enough for Arum.

Giving Pacquiao a 40m deal makes this fight financially impossible. Who the hell would take that garbage deal? Pacquiao is a champion.

80(this is a once in a lifetime fight so they're going to jack the price up like floyd always does it might even be 100) x 2.9 million(this is more popular and will be more promoted than the oscar fight+ 700k filipino buyers) buys = 232 million from the PPV ALONE.

that's like a 90-10 deal lol. wtf is that.

Pacquiao brings food to the table but he can't eat from it.
        What is the MOST that Pacquiao has ever made? Serious question... not trolling.

Comment

Bob takes his cut pre tax.

Comment

Lol Arum should just go to Floyd and say I will give you 50 mil and see how he responds

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Lol Arum should just go to Floyd and say I will give you 50 mil and see how he responds
              Give? Give?? He doesn't give ****, the greedy snake

Comment

No i mean that's not enough for Arum.

Giving Pacquiao a 40m deal makes this fight financially impossible. Who the hell would take that garbage deal? Pacquiao is a champion.

80(this is a once in a lifetime fight so they're going to jack the price up like floyd always does it might even be 100) x 2.9 million(this is more popular and will be more promoted than the oscar fight+ 700k filipino buyers) buys = 232 million from the PPV ALONE.

that's like a 90-10 deal lol. wtf is that.

Pacquiao brings food to the table but he can't eat from it.
                how that a garbage deal, its only a crap deal because pacquiao and his stupid business moves has to give people in his camp alot of money if he was smart he would leave bob arum ASAP!

Comment

manny only has himself to blame.....he is a stupid business man when it comes to boxing

Comment

better question.how much do the people who argue bout this every day all day get?

Comment

First of all Floyd doesnt give Pac anything...

2nd Pac is just like 98% of fighters theres only been a few smart ones that had gotten of the grips of promoters, and good for them...

3rd Arum is the one really trumping the fight but common 50 50 is fair...

4th Why the hell Floyd cares what percentage of money Pac gets, hes getting his percentage...

5th the day I hear Floyd say he would take less money to make the fight... That day I would say that Floyd really wants to fight more than Pac does...

Comment

Working...
                      X