Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Off To Big Bear, Golovkin and Ota Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Off To Big Bear, Golovkin and Ota Sparring

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is heading to the high altitude area of Big Bear, California for the remainder of his training camp. Canelo is preparing for his upcoming title defense, on Sept. 17 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, against Alfonso Gomez. For the first day or so, Canelo will be running, shadow boxing and hitting the back, but within two days he will be sparring with junior middleweight Charlie Ota, as well as the current WBA "regular" middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin. Canelo is expected to stay in Big Bear until the week of the Alvarez fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

war canelo

Comment

Golovkin is vicious sparring. I doubt any fighter at 154 hits that hard.

Not even Angulo.

Good work for Canelo.

Comment

Wow, he must be getting some good sparring sessions in with Golovkin, that can only help him. Hopefully we see more improvement from Saul since Gomez says he's coming to fight.

Comment

Good sparring session for both Canelo and Golovkin.

Comment

Golovkin is a big dude that can only be a good thing helpin Canelo prepare. Gomez isnt as small as everyone thinks but he still isnt that big a puncher and I think Canelo is going to get a late stoppage in this one. Who knows maybe sooner cause of the trash Gomez was talking lol maybe it gets him to come at him he should use some Cletos this time just for good measure

Comment

I read that Golovkin did some sparring in some gym in Mexico and he sparred with Angulo was running dudes out of the gym.

Comment

Yeah Triple G is a beast. Here's a video talking about how Golovkin won and rocked Canelo in a sparring session:

Comment

Working...
                X