Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Froch fight like Dirrell did against Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dirrell and frochs style or better yet, roy jones and froch's styles are very similar, minus the reflexes and speed

Comment

dirrell lost the fight stop crying

Comment

Id rather see Froch fight his normal style and lose than fight like Dirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          Well considering the total lack of athleticism that Froch displays in every fight, I'd have to say no.
          LOL. Tis be a special day to see a caveman boxer displaying athleticism in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            Well considering the total lack of athleticism that Froch displays in every fight, I'd have to say no.
            Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            Id rather see Froch fight his normal style and lose than fight like Dirrel.
            Then don't come begging after the fight for sympathy once your man is stretched-out of the ring into a Helsinki hospital, which WILL happen.

Comment

I think TS meant the principles of how to fight AA, in and out and going to the body whenever possible.

I don't think he meant quick movement, fast combos, etc.

Froch can get in and out easily because of his reach and I think he will start the fight cautiously using that style. But when AA unloads, Froch will fire back and get into a war.

I personally want to see Froch fight AA like he did in the 1st min of the Pascal fight, just go out there and bumrush him, make him feel his power early so it makes AA really think about not getting hit flush.

Comment

No, because that's not Froch's style.

what "brits" have said that he could fight like that?

Comment

war froch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    No, because that's not Froch's style.

what "brits" have said that he could fight like that?
                    The ones who think he'll dominate Abraham by decision win. Froch can win a decision win but I doubt it comes even close to being as impressive as Dirrells.

Comment

Eat humble pie!

Comment

Working...
                      X