No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Maidana and Lopez Hit The LA Galaxy Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Maidana and Lopez Hit The LA Galaxy Game

Carson, Calif. - As families across the country celebrated the Memorial Day Weekend holiday, WBA Intercontinental Welterweight Champion Marcos Maidana and top rated welterweight contender Josesito Lopez took a break from their respective training camps to attend Sunday's LA Galaxy game against the Seattle Sounders at The Home Depot Center Soccer Stadium, next to the Tennis Stadium that will host their June 8 WBA Intercontinental Welterweight Championship fight which will be televised live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® (10 p.m ET/7 p.m. PT) Both Maidana and Lopez took time to sign autographs, conduct interviews and appear on the field before the Galaxy's 4-0 win over the Sounders.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Carson, Calif. - As families across the country celebrated the Memorial Day Weekend holiday, WBA Intercontinental Welterweight Champion Marcos Maidana and top rated welterweight contender Josesito Lopez took a break from their respective training camps to attend Sunday's LA Galaxy game against the Seattle Sounders at The Home Depot Center Soccer Stadium, next to the Tennis Stadium that will host their June 8 WBA Intercontinental Welterweight Championship fight which will be televised live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® (10 p.m ET/7 p.m. PT) Both Maidana and Lopez took time to sign autographs, conduct interviews and appear on the field before the Galaxy's 4-0 win over the Sounders.

[Click Here To Read More]
    War Lopez!!!... On the real tho, Maidana looks old... If this was an after school fight, would anyone pick Lopez to win after looking at that picture of them standing side by side?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      War Lopez!!!... On the real tho, Maidana looks old... If this was an after school fight, would anyone pick Lopez to win after looking at that picture of them standing side by side?
      Maidana looks in good shape, sometimes he comes into a fight a bit fat but looks lean in those pics.

In a street fight maidana would win, this is Boxing though so Lopez has a chance of winning on points.

Comment

That a whole lotta head that Lopez has to beat up on, come June 8th. I hope he doesn't get careless in there, or Maidana's sure to mow him down.

Cant wait til next weekend!!!

Comment

i got maidana winning this fight either on points or late stoppage,i like josesito lopez he seems like a humble guy but his 15 minutes wer up a long time ago

Comment

I can't find any tickets
            what company has them? not ticketmaster

Comment

Check the homedepotcenter.com website.

Comment

I hope matthyse beats garcia moves up 147 and fights maidana!!! Got bad feeling if he loses to garcia he might stay at 140 and were never see it!!!

Comment

This fight is cool. I like both.

Comment

I just realized that Maidana looks like Tony Jaa from the Ong Bak movies. If I didn't already know he was from Argentina, I would assume he was Asian. I guess that's why he's "El Chino".

And I'm looking forward to this fight, its gonna be a good one.

Comment

Working...
                    X