Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Federer-Murray?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad Murray proved me wrong. Last year, Murray would have stunk up that 5th set. This time he blew Roger away. Great performance.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      LOL!!! Ultimate flip flopper.

Comment

What a bunch of Murray haters, go **** yourselves.

Comment

Christ, there's more trolling in the Men's Tennis Forum than there is here.

Murray just had his looks likened to a 'kemo patient' lolol!

Comment

While I respect how hard it is to play tennis, I can't watch a whole match.

Who's that English poster who loved Murray? He had a picture of him in his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              While I respect how hard it is to play tennis, I can't watch a whole match.

Who's that English poster who loved Murray? He had a picture of him in his avatar.
              The Monk, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                The Monk, i think.
                Yea that's him.

Comment

Just didn't have the legs in the fifth, game effort though. He is competing with players in their prime, most other ATGs would be washed up at 31, Federer can still mix it with the best of them even at his age.

Comment

Great match.

I did think Murray had blown it when he dropped the fourth set and I thought Roger would show his class. Murray deserves massive praise for this because it's the sort of game he would have lost but after his US Open & Olympic Gold win he looks mentally stronger. Seem as though those wins have given him that mental strength to believe that he belongs up there with Federer & Novak (Nadal too but the guy's been out so long it's hard to imagine how good he'll be when he's back).

Hope Murray can win it because it could set him up brilliantly for the rest of the Slams this year. That said Novak is a beast.

Look forward to the final, is it Monday?

Comment

I had a bet on Murray at the start of the tournament so i'm glad he got through,looking forward to the final now

Comment

Working...
                      X