No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Reportedly in His Best Condition Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Reportedly in His Best Condition Yet

Erik "Terrible" Morales is reportedly in the best physical condition of his entire career, as he continues to train at the Otomi Ceremonial Center in the mountains of Temoaya. Morales is going through the toughest technical preparation for what he considers to be the most important fight of his career, on September 17 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Morales is going to face Argentina's Lucas Martin Matthysse for the vacant WBC super lightweight world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can see why Morales is still fighting. Dude said he used to earn like 400 pesos a fight when he started and now he's earning thousands of dollars.

Comment

hey remember that time fat people w/ no job on internet messageboards kept goofing on erik morales n telling him to retire?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        hey remember that time fat people w/ no job on internet messageboards kept goofing on erik morales n telling him to retire?
        He should. He is lying about being in the best shape of his career.

Its physically impossible to be in the best shape of his career. Human bodies have a peak where the strength and conditioning is the greatest.

While true that if you have been a fatass for 30 years and decided to lose weight at 40 you will be in the best shape of your life.

But he is a Boxer who has always been ripped/lean. He is too old to be in the best shape of his life.

Its like Bhop saying Im in the best shape of my life.

You will see after you age past 30 what happens to the body.

Comment

I saw Morales a short time ago and he looke very big and I wonder how he's going to take the weight off...

Comment

The best of luck to El Terrible.

Comment

He better be. If i were ask about their age without looking at their dates of birth, I'd say he look older than JMM.
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 08-29-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

lets go morales! i have to admit mushadeen, that i thought morales should have retired, but after he KO'd Limond, I thought he had enough to make one more run, and sure enough he did. . . i was one of the few saying that there was a good chance he would school maidana. . . while i thought maidana deserved the W, morales proved he can still go 12 hard rounds. . . although he clearly didn't have the stamina he once had.

Comment

Even if he is, come weigh in day, he'll still look like he hasn't drank any water for 5 days lol

Comment

i expect a unanimous decision by erik......mathysse aint better than marcos...

Comment

Working...
                    X