No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings Ready To Replace Banks, Face Mitchell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings Ready To Replace Banks, Face Mitchell

Philadelphia, PA—Undefeated heavyweight contender Bryant Jennings, with his sights set on a world heavyweight championship fight, now is willing to step in for the injured Jonathon Banks and take on once-beaten Seth Mitchell on Feb. 16 in Atlantic City, NJ

Jennings, who beat then-undefeated lefty Maurice Byarm on six days’ notice one year ago, stays in shape and will gladly fight Mitchell on the HBO-televised card, according to his promoter, J Russell Peltz.

“If we cannot get (Wladimir) Klitschko, we’ll keep calling out all the other heavyweights until one of them decides to fight Bryant,” Peltz said. “Today’s fighters have to get in shape. The old-timers stayed in shape and Jennings trains like the old-timers—he’s always ready.

“I spoke with Eric Gomez (Golden
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love this guy Bryant Jennings.

In an age where there so many pampered, overprotected fighters, he's willing to fight anybody, anywhere, anytime.

Comment

Mitchell is too gunshy anymore to take this fight...not happebing

Comment

Oh please yes, I would love this fight

Comment

Make this happen! It would be fun while it lasts.

Comment

Bryant Jennings is my favorite fighter right now. I communicate with him on the social networks. He's cool as hell, and he's a straight g! He would whoop Seth Mitchell's ass. This Mitchell guy is half a chump. And Jennings looks better every fight and has already beaten a former champ. Hope this fight happens.

Comment

Pretty impressive him willing to step in on such short notice. Gotta respect this guy man.

Comment

I don't like this fight for either guy. I like them both. This fight is a dangerous for either guy. Another loss for Mitchell would be career threatening. And a loss to Mitchell for Jennings would slow the wonderful progress he's making.

Comment

mitchell aint bout that life. jennings is the best upcoming american heavyweight. i hope they make this

Comment

I'd prefer Jennings get a payday losing to Wlad than for him to risk his career on a modest payday with Mitchell.

Comment

Working...
                    X