No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Manny Pacquiao's recent comments regarding a potential fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. are not bringing the two sides any closer to making it happen. During two separate interviews with ESPN, Pacquiao said that he would agree to a deal where Mayweather receives the bigger piece of the money - a 55-45 split - and he would also agree to Mayweather's demand for a random drug testing protocol.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Mr Sweets is right!!...I'm far from a fan of candy ass Ellerbee's, be he's spiitin hot fire right now...that Dylan type

Comment

• Elleorbe does have a point when he says he feels Pac is just saying that to promote his fight.

Hes actually on to something. Has that not been the case lately? He always starts talking about Floyd, Floyd contracts, blood testing......AFTER he has a fight signed.

Comment

• Oh man, these Mayweather people are angry. I don't have the slightest clue why. They're supposed to be welcoming considering this is an easy fight, easy money for them. Hundreds of millions of dollars are waiting for them. I mean who is Floyd going to fight that will make him the same kind of money? Have never seen this kind of fear before. It's incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
          even while in jail floyd accomplished more than mannys fraud run at welterweight lmao,,
          Ohhh...That's interesting. So, you'll have no problem answering this:
          When was the last time Floyd fought a prime Hall of Famer?

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            Ohhh...That's interesting. So, you'll have no problem answering this:
            When was the last time Floyd fought a prime Hall of Famer?
            You'd have to go back to sometime around when Bush was president, I think. Maybe I'm missing someone but Castillo is the first name that jumps out at me. But prime hall of famers aren't common opponents. I can't remember the last time Pacquiao or any other superstar did that either.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              You'd have to go back to sometime around when Bush was president, I think. Maybe I'm missing someone but Castillo is the first name that jumps out at me. But prime hall of famers aren't common opponents. I can't remember the last time Pacquiao or any other superstar did that either.
              People on here tend not to know the rarity of those occurrences, I've also heard "When has Floyd ever faced an ATG", shitty way to knock his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                People on here tend not to know the rarity of those occurrences, I've also heard "When has Floyd ever faced an ATG", shitty way to knock his resume.
                Damn I been trying to say that shyt for years..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Agreed. Reminds me of when people say, "all Jones has on his resume is Hopkins and Toney!" Yeah, well uhh...yeah.

Comment

Agreed. Reminds me of when people say, "all Jones has on his resume is Hopkins and Toney!" Yeah, well uhh...yeah.
                    That's because these idiots don't understand this era of boxing is different from the others. Look at the 147 division now... There is no one there except 2 fighters. Floyd's Era of boxing didn't produce a lot of ATG at all he could have fought. There are some HOF but even that is a stretch. This era didn't produce many of them at all and it if it did then its in different weight classes above or under where he was at. My only thing about Floyd is that before he first retired he should have just cleaned out the 147 division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                      That's because these idiots don't understand this era of boxing is different from the others. Look at the 147 division now... There is no one there except 2 fighters. Floyd's Era of boxing didn't produce a lot of ATG at all he could have fought. There are some HOF but even that is a stretch. This era didn't produce many of them at all and it if it did then its in different weight classes above or under where he was at. My only thing about Floyd is that before he first retired he should have just cleaned out the 147 division.
                      Well said. I think the way Floyd "retired" in 2007 left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. His return, however, has been quite impressive, from Marquez after a two-year stretch to Mosley and Cotto. The opponents haven't been perfect but they have been ideal and produced remarkable numbers and performances.

Comment

Working...
                      X