Manny PACQUIAO: "MAYWEATHER Should Get The 55/45 Split"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Pac is so confident that he'd whoop floyd that he is calling his bluff

And Pac has made more money every single year than floyd except for when floyd fought oscar

Pac can retire today and live comfortably on his endorsements and businesses. Floyd can't.

If floyd doesn't take the fight now than hes the biggest ducker in the history of all sports.
    ok this post is stupid and dumb manny has been getting raped by Arum and manny needs 2 fights and endorsments to "generate" more money than floyd..does that include arums share???i dont give a rats ass just make the damn fight so both can retire and the new generation can shine

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
      fight still not happening, Mayweather wants 100% of the purse.... Rumor that hes down 10mil plus betting NFL and NCAA
      May I ask where you heard that rumour?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
        well damn lets make it happen no more damn excuses
        Exactly... Let's do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          May I ask where you heard that rumour?

Thanks.
          in Pacland

Comment

55/45 ost's,no excuses..make the damn fight for next May and let the fans get their travel arrangments made..cause im damn sure going and i hope i see some of these p@ctards there...the fights in the crowd will be better then the actual fight cause imma have a damn ball

Comment

Pacquiao should be concentrating on JMM if he loses (i think the judges will lean towards JMM in a close fight) he's finished.

Comment

55/45 ost's,no excuses..make the damn fight for next May and let the fans get their travel arrangments made..cause im damn sure going and i hope i see some of these p@ctards there...the fights in the crowd will be better then the actual fight cause imma have a damn ball
                larry going in hard as usual

Comment

Yeah cause the way Pac beat JMM on Dec 8 was....oh wait

Comment

Maybe I missed it but where does he mention 55/45 in that article?

Its kinda a moot point because Mayweather wanted to keep 100% of the revenue anyway so I dunno why everyone is getting so excited.

Comment

Holding grudges over some pixels... People take this internet **** too serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X