Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rate Vitali Klitschko among ATG heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    You're still replying to my posts with sarcastic, hateful, angry comments. Why can't you just vote in the poll like everyone else?

Are you the internet equivalent of a schoolyard bully?

According to the poll results, most people disagree with you and put him in the top 20.
    (Yawn) Still waiting for you to refute these facts.

Comment

i don't know exactly were but below Chris Byrd aka "The guy who ruined Vitali Klitschko's life, took his soul, tore his rotator cuff and fucked his wife"

Comment

All things considered (head to head abilities and resume) I'd rank them both in the top 15. It's not their fault their era is a bit weak. Look at Tyson and Joe Louis, for example.

Comment

Head-2-Head, I'd have to re-vote.

But, int erms of greatness, career, resume for your era, who you beat, I'd put both Klitschko's from 16-20, not quite top 15.

Maybe if Mitchell, Perez, or Fury start to seperate themselves from other HW the next couple years and look really f**king good, and they beat them, than I'd say 11-15.

The older era guys like Louis, Johnson, Dempsey, Tunney, Charles, Walcott, and maybe even Patterson, all ahead of both Klitschko's.

Liston, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Lewis, Holyfield, Tyson, Bowe, Holmes, all ahead as well.

So, that would leave Vitali around 16 or 17 to me.

Now, H2H, that's a different story. Different era's are almost not even fair to compare. Fo rexample, H2H, Tyson would have smahsed Joe Louis, I don't care what anyone says. Tyson would have KO'd him. But, Joe fought in the 30's and 40's mostly, where as Tyson fought in the 80's and 90's, way way way too different to compare in reality. Career wise and resume wise, in terms of greatness, Louis is ahead of Tyson though. Joe Louis in higher on the ATG list than Mike Tyson, but Tyson would have beat him H2H, if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Come on, man.

You can be better than this.
            While I can't believe that someone actually had them #1, I agree with you. It's not the Klitschko's faults that their era is the weakest the HW division has ever seen. They shouldn't be knocked and labeled non ATG's because of that, but they should take somewhat of a hit on the list of ATG because of who they beat.

H2H, they are both Top 10, without a doubt. But, H2H doesn't really determine your ATG # either. You're status as an ATG is largely based on your resume, so of course other fighters have to be ranked ahead of them.

For example, Mike Tyson would have KO'd Joe Louis, no doubt about it in my mind at least. But, Joe Louis is higher on the ATG list.

H2H, the Klitschko's beat Louis, Tunney, Dempsey, Marciano, Charles, Walcott, Patterson, without a doubt.

As far as Johnson, Liston, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe, Lewis.....not so sure about that.

I don't think ANYONE would have beaten a prime Ali (1964-1967). I think that was probably the greatest fighter we ever saw. He'd be way too quick for the Klitschko's and he could take a punch. Ali had one fo the best jabs ever and it was far faster than either Klitschko jabs.

I don't see a prime Ali losing to anyone.

Comment

He simply doesn't rank as an ATG.

Comment

Have to separate H2h and resume

h2h top 10.. resume top 21-25

Wlad is probably top 15 h2h and top 15 resume.

Comment

top 10...between 6 & 10

Comment

A tough giant man with iron chin, a destroyer who love to fight...
                    I wonder which HW champ of the past would choose him for a volontary defense... Not a lot.

Comment

#1/............

Comment

Working...
                      X