Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley, Vanes Martirosyan War of Words Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes is real nonsense, like what Shane said, Vanes is not in the same league as him. EARN IT FIRST!

Comment

vanes is a pathetic little b*tch begging for a fight with mosley using twitter

dissing his son is uncalled for...he started talking **** first and mosley stepped on his vagina...action-reaction

Comment

"i want fight shane mosley"

owned himself.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          fuk vanes,................but Mosley is SOOOOO SHOT...........floyd finally agreed to fight him couple of months ago.......LOL
          Well Shane did rape Nanny's next opponent.

Freddy was scared to put Nanny in with Shane at 142.

"Shane...you're just too good"..Freddy Roach

Comment

Mosley is past it, but I hope he knocks his ass out.

What is there to feel good about beating someone who is past their best? Besides name recognition, which is probably what he wants.

Comment

At 154 Vanes gives Shane problems and probably beats him I don't know. But, I know he will give him problems.

Vanes is not really all that. But, he is not a bum either. And, Shane even in his prime at 154 wasn't all that. He really only had one dominant victory in that weight-class in a rematch against a shot Vargas. So now at damn near 40, I really don't think he is that good at 154. I like him better at 147.

Comment

The only time this dorks name ever pops up is when he's calling some other more established fighter out over the internet.He's a mediocre talent(and I use the term loosely) that needs to make a name for himself by leeching off of the names of other far more credible fighters than himself.

I know some fans pop a boner when a couple of fighters starting fighting over twitter or facebook,but for the sake of this great website's credibility,let's not give this talentless hack anymore publicity.

Comment

Vanes is a decent fighter--nothing to write home about. I would be surprised if he made much noise on the world level. A fight with Shane would be good because Shane is in grandpa phase right now. But Shane is looking to get paid and nobody knows Vanes, so this fight isn't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Mosley is past it, but I hope he knocks his ass out.

What is there to feel good about beating someone who is past their best? Besides name recognition, which is probably what he wants.
                    well isnt that what freddie roach advises all his fighters to do? fight shot guys? or not every good ones? when has manny fought somebody in their fistic prime?? never! so this is the model roach suggests to his other fighters make fights with old shot guys or dudes coming off of devastating losses.example:cotto,delahoya,hatton. didnt want mosley after he ko'd margs"your just too good shane"-freddy roach. but NOW they want shane 2 years and 2 losses later, now u want shane, its disgusting to watch and cheap.

Comment

great set up for the PPV i will not be ordering. Fooled me once with the damn sergio mora crap not this time golden boy!

Comment

Working...
                      X