No announcement yet.

This dude ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This dude ...

First it was supposed to be Hernandez who'd prove to be too much after 18 fights. Then, he iced Manfredy. And came Juuko, Augustus, Corrales, Ndou, Chavez, Castillo, Sosa, Corley, Gatti, Mitchell, Judah, Baldomir, DelaHoya, Hatton, Marquez, Mosley and Cotto.

This fuqn dude is a beast. Doesn't matter what you say, Sinclaire is the cotdamn man.

He's one of Cotto's daddies

Comment

like i'm one of your economic supplementers, you leach.

Comment

Most posters on here dont have a clue who half the fighters you listed are...they are new to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          Most posters on here dont have a clue who half the fighters you listed are...they are new to the sport
          history hardly knows a lot of those names

Comment

Mayweather is good, very talented, but don't use beast, he is not a beast, beast is an ass kicker who doesn't care if you hit him and wants to take you out cold every fight. Duran, Tyson, Pacquiao, Valero, Mattyse these are beasts.

Comment

good resume but not great

Comment

I hate Floyd! Why is he so damn skilled!?
                Probably cuz he's been boxing since he was a kid lol..
                Props to an ATG and future HOF'er, it's been a pleasure to watch him box live in my generation. I might not support his lifestyle, but I respect his skills tremendously.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  good resume but not great
                  /thread........

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Mayweather is good, very talented, but don't use beast, he is not a beast, beast is an ass kicker who doesn't care if you hit him and wants to take you out cold every fight. Duran, Tyson, Pacquiao, Valero, Mattyse these are beasts.
                    Not true at all,you can be a beast and not get hit...Floyd is mean in the ring and will bust you up once he thinks it is the time for it...He just doesnt fight reckless

Comment

Working...
                    X