Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tua's Training For Return is Coming Along, Says Higgins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tua's Training For Return is Coming Along, Says Higgins

David Tua is taking the first steps on the road to his comeback to the ring in June with a training schedule similar to the one which led to his spectacular 2009 knockout of Shane Cameron.

His completely dominant performance against his fellow New Zealander in Hamilton was six months in the making - helped by the physical conditioning of Lee Parore, the training expertise of American Roger Bloodworth and two sparring partners flown in from the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A Shane Cameron rematch would be nice... after the Monte Barrett grudge match!

Comment

He should stay retired. Way past his prime. Must be hurtin for money

Comment

i'd get cameron or alex leapai. leapai holds the WBO asia pacific & oriental regional belts & is #10 in WBO. that would be a good fight for him & it's definitely a fight he could win or a rematch with cameron would be good too. i thought i read cameron was offered $250000 to fight him again. leapai beat some tomato can to pick up those 2 regional belts after cameron vacated them to fight danny green for the IBO CW title. those 2 belts he won off cameron then lost them to barrett & cameron regained them with his win over barrett. leapai beats a bum & gets a top 10 WBO ranking. i'd target him & it could be a decent event in NZLD.
        Last edited by joe strong; 01-22-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          A Shane Cameron rematch would be nice... after the Monte Barrett grudge match!
          Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i'd get cameron or alex leapai. leapai holds the WBO asia pacific & oriental regional belts & is #10 in WBO. that would be a good fight for him & it's definitely a fight he could win or a rematch with cameron would be good too. i thought i read cameron was offered $250000 to fight him again. leapai beat some tomato can to pick up those 2 regional belts after cameron vacated them to fight danny green for the IBO CW title. those 2 belts he won off cameron then lost them to barrett & cameron regained them with his win over barrett. leapai beats a bum & gets a top 10 WBO ranking. i'd target him & it could be a decent event in NZLD.

Jesus Christ do you guys even read the damn story before you make stupid posts?

The article says they are going to fight someone who is Top-6 in the world. Why in the hell would you advocate him fighting Cameron, a guy who is not even Top-20, instead?

Comment

Put him in with wilder.

Fat tua sparks him

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Put him in with wilder.

Fat tua sparks him
              That won't happen...Wilder only fight journeymen with losing records.

Comment

If Tuaman gets in shape he can have one last run at it.

Comment

Tua in shape? I don't buy it, and I buy less a Top 6 opponent, no way...

Comment

Who cares...a loss to Monte Barrett should be a mandatory retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X