Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest/Funniest excuses you heard from fighters or their fan base?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest/Funniest excuses you heard from fighters or their fan base?

Wlad was poisoned against Brewster always get me laughing.

Ya, he was poisoned by Brewster's hooks.

Povetkin
    'Marco Huck stinks, he had bad body odor, I can not fight like that'

What happened to Golota against Lewis? Was the biggest question and they came up with all sorts of medical reports dissecting what happened to Golota. They even had doctors and Neuro Surgeons breaking down his brain DD.
    What happened to Golota?
    'Golota's body froze due to this drug that slows his reaction time'
    DD
    What happened to Golota?
    Prime Lennox happened.

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
    Wlad was poisoned against Brewster always get me laughing.

Ya, he was poisoned by Brewster's hooks.

Povetkin
    'Marco Huck stinks, he had bad body odor, I can not fight like that'

What happened to Golota against Lewis? Was the biggest question and they came up with all sorts of medical reports dissecting what happened to Golota. They even had doctors and Neuro Surgeons breaking down his brain DD.
    What happened to Golota?
    'Golota's body froze due to this drug that slows his reaction time'
    DD
    What happened to Golota?
    Prime Lennox happened.
    manny vs marquez = manny was one handed fighter, had blisters on his feet, bad socks, bad shoes ect... "he actually got a sock deal after thier fight"

manny vs morales = he throws straigt to the body, straight to the head, had an uppercut...wtf... i didn't get my gloves, the headbutt caused the cut,...

i remember having a good laugh off those ...

Comment

when pacqiuao who has tattoos, refused Olympic style drug testing claiming he was afraid of needles.

Comment

Mayweather vs Cotto: "Mayweather beat an undefeated Cotto, and the reason why it was competative and got beat up was because he wanted to sit there and trade. Not because he's losing his legs and past prime"

Comment

The dumbest thing I've seen is a poster pretending they're female when they're not.

Comment

I liked Juanmas...because the ref bets/is an apostador!... not because he was getting KTFO

Comment

Flowmos - Froid Pedweather is really cleaning the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                Flowmos - Froid Pedweather is really cleaning the sport of boxing.
                -signs Berto a week later
                -fails 3 tests

Comment

To be honest, Floyd's 'torn rotator cuff' against Castillo was pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    -signs Berto a week later

lol. That's a funny one.

This is going to become Floyd vs Pac isn't it? I'll start with Pac

Pac too religious and nice, that's why he didn't KO Marquez.

Scared of needles...gets new tattoo.

Wasn't there something about him being religious and didnt want to give blood cuz it weakens him? Then he's out supposedly drinking/gambling/partying all night? >__>....

Arum honorable mention. "Dat Stadium, bro"

Let's see for Floyd... "I'm a PRIZE fighter, I fight for money"... beats baby mama for free. >__>...

Comment

Working...
                    X