No announcement yet.

long skelton british heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long skelton british heavyweight

techinically this will be ****ing awful, but it coudl be exciting a real ding dong.

predicitons ? skelton ko 8

if anyone is going to the york hall friday let me know ill be covering it for the bbn.

I'd go for Skelton late on, your right this will be a good old heavyweight slugfest, no dancing or moving here so it should be exciting, the fight Skelton had with Mirovic was excellent and this could be something similar.
    What about the undercard is it Meager/Hunt?. If it is i'll go for Meager, even though Hunt's a good boxer I don't think he's that strong and he cuts quite easy as well and Meager's a good little battler so it's a good clash of styles. Excellent card. Luck you

Comment

cheers dude am sure once the cards are back in glasgow we will sort it out for ya mate.

could be an interesting fight, look out for us black shirt blue note pad looking gormless and scribbling away !!

Comment

Will do mate!

Comment

If Skelton comes through, they are apparently talking of adding him to the Williams v. Klitchko card.

Comment

Skelton by KO some point in the second half of the fight. It won't be one for the connoisseurs though!

Comment

im thinking that this should be a great fight no technical stuff just all out war.
              i like to watch skelton brawl but i wonder if he will ever get any better than he already is?
              tonights fight should be a good test for him against a man who not too long ago took danny williams the distance.
              i know keith long is a strong tough heavyweight but i don't see him coping with matt's pressure.
              my moneys on skelton on points but i wouldn't be surprised if he needs to take a count beforehand.

Comment

That was one messy fight, it didn't show us anything new about Skelton but I suppose the stoppage was damage limitation
                The Hunt/Meager fight was a good scrap and even though they cut out 2 rounds it looked to me as though Meager deserved it, just backs up the argument that we need 3 judges in this country for title fights at least.

Comment

http://www.britishboxing.net/news.ph...92d6ea635b381d

write up for your information / enjoyment.

Comment

We saw yet again that Skelton can't shake off his mixed martial arts past. I've grown tired of the constant grabbing to be honest. He loves a good scrap but it isn't the sweet science.

The Hunt V Meager fight on the other hand was excellent. Hard to say who won because i watched it on the tv and probably got swayed by the commentry because it was so close - but i thought Meager deserved the nod. Frank Maloney didn't sound like he fancied putting his charge through a fight like that again... But Meager deserves a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X